|Application deadline:||July 31|
|Tuition fee:|| |
|Start date:||August 2015|
|Credits (ECTS):||120 ECTS|
|Duration full-time:||24 months|
|Delivery mode:||On Campus|
Become a StudyPortals member and get access to exclusive information, like scholarships and student reviews, related to your favourite programme!
Are you already a StudyPortals Member?
Find all members only information here
In addition all general media lectures the Master of Arts Programme includes business modules and differentiates programmatically between the areas of print, TV, radio as well as online and social media. Additional focus is placed on the areas of media production, media content and media marketing. Students of this study course obtain a comprehensive knowledge of the industry and are taught the know-how allowing them to successfully cope with the most diverse tasks within a business environment such as, for example, media production, dealing with media content or the successful marketing and financing of current and new media forms.
Graduates of the Masters Media and Entertainment Management obtain knowledge of individual media, media systems and media products and learn how to innovatively apply their media-scientific knowledge in a free market environment. International Media and Entertainment Management combine questions related to economic media and communication sciences and provide the students with deepened knowledge which they can use in the diverse economic fields.
Study with practical application
During the course of the 24 month programme, students also attend numerous management lectures, learn about media law and new trends in the industry. A practical work placement as well as additional case studies always guarantee a useful relevance and already convey initial professional experience. All lectures are held in English so that after the study course, the graduates can start their career anywhere in the world.
* Customer Relationship Management
* International Service Marketing
* Corporate Governance
* International law
* Theories of International Economics
* Cross-cultural Marketing and Branding
* Advanced Media and Entertainment Management
* International Journalism
* Language and Communication
* International Organisational Planning and development
* Special Issues in International Human resource Management
* Special Issues in Globalisation
* Knowledge Management and Transfer
* Innovation and Change
* Print and Broadcast Management
* Journalistic Writing
* Online and Social Media Management
* Cross-Media Management
* Strategic Thinking and Media Leadership
* Media Production
Your application documents:
* A completed application form
* Letter of motivation: one DIN A4 page in English which answers the following question: Where do you view your vocational future after completion of the Cologne Business School Master of Arts?
* A complete CV in English in tabular form
* Copies of your first academic qualification or proof of study achievements to date (transcripts)
* Optional: proof of a semester abroad and/or proof of an industrial placement or job experience
* Please send your photo as a JPEG format file by E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or attach it to your postal application.
In order to gain admission to the Master program International Business, you need to prove English language skills. You can furnish proof by taking the Cologne Business School language test or, as an alternative, we accept the following certificates: TOEFL certificate, IELTS, etc. They must not be older than two years.
|TOEFL paper-based test score :||580|
|TOEFL iBT® test:||92|
CBS offers several scholarship programmes, with which they promote students from their own resource:
* CBS Semester Awards
* Foreign Students Scholarship
Accreditation by FIBAA (Foundation for International Business Administration Accreditation)
The Cologne Business School (CBS) is an internationally orientated, state-recognised university of applied sciences and counts as one of Germany.