|Application deadline:||27 August, Late Enrollment: 20 September|
|Tuition fee:|| |
|Start date:||September 2015|
|Duration full-time:||18 months|
|Delivery mode:||On Campus|
Become a StudyPortals member and get access to exclusive information, like scholarships and student reviews, related to your favourite programme!
Are you already a StudyPortals Member?
Find all members only information here
Not only does this programme seek to provide you with specialist networking knowledge and programming skills, it also aims to address those key areas in which there are widely acknowledged skills gap in what businesses are seeking.In short, MSc in Computer Networking is intended to provide an in-depth understanding of the current and future emerging technologies in computer networking and to underpin the design, analysis and implementation of networks that suit a variety of businesses.
Learning Outcomes * At the end of this programme, students will be able to:
* Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of essential facts, concepts, principles and theories relating to Information Technology.
* Apply theoretical principles of technology and entrepreneurship in relevant areas.
* Demonstrate a critical and practical understanding of business intelligence systems and the role they play in providing a competitive advantage to the organizations.
* Integrate various technology solutions.
* Utilize relevant techniques and demonstrate analytical and critical thinking skills in problem solving.
* Apply skills and principles of lifelong learning in academic and career development.
* Communicate effectively with peers, clients, superiors and society at large.
* Demonstrate teamwork, interpersonal and social skills.
* Demonstrate Professionalism and social and ethical considerations in accordance with ethical and legal principles.
* Apply broad business and real world perspective in workplace and everyday activities and demonstrate entrepreneurial and managerial skills.
* Advanced Computer Network
* Real Time Systems
* Advanced Operating System
* Project Innovation & Management
* Advanced Network Programming
* Network Security
* Mobile & Distributed Computing System
* Network Administration
* Research Methodology
* Internet & Intranet Protocol Application
* Network Design & Performance
* Project Paper
* Grid Computing
* A minimum Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering with CGPA of 2.50 from any recognized public / private universities by Government; OR
* Any other equivalent qualification recognized by the Malaysian Government
|TOEFL paper-based test score :||500|
IMPORTANT NOTE: Since April 2014 the ETS tests (including TOEFL and TOEIC) are no longer accepted for Tier 4 visa applications to the United Kingdom. The university might still accept these tests to admit you to the university, but if you require a Tier 4 visa to enter the UK and begin your degree programme, these tests will not be sufficient to obtain your Visa.
Sign in to find all related scholarships and all information about funding here.
Not a member yet? Create an account and join +150 000 StudyPortals members.