Receive relevant New and Updated programmes: Personal Updates !
Distinctive features of this degree include:
* the opportunity to study at advanced level with tutors grounded in the person-centred approach and psychodynamic perspectives;
* integration of advanced professional practice to theory and research;
* close links with social-science research concerned with counselling and society;
* the opportunity to take the professionally validated Counselling Supervision course;
* and the dissertation research focus on the student's individual counselling practice with clients.
Candidates should possess one of:
* a first degree or equivalent in any subject and accreditation as a counsellor or psychotherapist;
* or a first degree or equivalent and a qualification in counselling and psychotherapy to Diploma level and two years' post-qualifying practice (which may be waived for those who have undertaken substantial practice prior to securing professional qualifications);
* or accreditation as a counsellor or psychotherapist and evidence of potential to study at postgraduate level;
* or, exceptionally, candidates who hold a qualification in counselling or psychotherapy to Diploma level, and who do not hold a first degree, and who are not yet accredited practitioners, but who meet the criteria for professional accreditation, may be considered for admission.
|CAE score:||80(Grade C)|
You are normally required to take an English Proficiency Test.
Most European Universities recognise the IELTS test.Take IELTS test
Using the form on this page, you can directly ask questions to the contactpersons at the university.
Fill out your contact information and message. The information you fill out in this form will be sent directly to the university. They will reply to you on the e-mail address you provide here.
mastersportal.eu cannot take any responsibility for the answering of contacts or for the content of their replies.