|Application deadline:||The number of places available is very limited and applicants are therefore advised to submit their applications as early as possible.|
|Tuition fee:|| |
|Start date:||September 2015|
|Credits (ECTS):|| 120 ECTS Details |
120 US credits, or 240 ECTS credits
|Credits:|| 240 Details |
120 US credits, or 240 ECTS credits
|Duration full-time:||24 months|
|Delivery mode:||On Campus|
Become a StudyPortals member and get access to exclusive information, like scholarships and student reviews, related to your favourite programme!
Are you already a StudyPortals Member?
Find all members only information here
A focus on business projectsThe MSc in Entrepreneurship and International Business Development, which is based on a business incubator model focuses on real business development projects.
Students develop project management and leadership skills in multicultural environments allowing them to start their careers in:
* Corporate Project Development: creating a new product or services for an existing company
* Company Takeovers & Family Businesses: developing an existing business
* Entrepreneurship & Social Entrepreneurship: setting up ones own business or organization
1 course, 2 degreesThis course leads to the award of:
* a Master of Science in Entrepreneurship and International Business Development accredited in the United States by IACBE (International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education based in Olathe, USA).
* the French diploma Entrepreneur Dirigeant recognized by the RNCP (French national directory of professional certification), niveau I, arrêté du 10 août 2012, JO 22 août 2012, code NSF 310m.
The MSc in Entrepreneurship and International Business Development is a two-year course.
* in first year (MSc1) with a 3 year degree
* in second year (MSc2) with an American BBA or with a four-year business degree (120 US credits, or 240 ECTS credits)
MSc1The first year program is composed of higher level courses of the Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) course catalog and is personnalized for each student, based on their academic background.
MSc2The second year of the Master of Science course will develop your international business creation or takeover skills.
The MSc2 consists of 42 US credits (84 ECTS credits) and is delivered over 12 months.
Core curriculum: 12 courses, 24 credits (2 credits per course)
* International Human Resource management : 2 credits
* International & UE Business Law : 2 credits
* Global & e-Marketing : 2 credits
* Methodology Seminar : 2 credits
* Political and Security Science : 2 credits
* International Economics & Micro Markets : 2 credits
* International Strategy Management : 2 credits
* Intercultural Management & international Negotiation : 2 credits
* Business Planning : 2 credits
* International Retailing Strategies : 2 credits
* Management of Innovation : 2 credits
* International Accounting : 2 credits
Concentration: 4 courses, 11 credits
* Entrepreneurship & Orientation & Exploration : 3 credits
* Coaching and Quality Control : 3 credits
* Project Financing : 3 credits
* Social entrepreneurship : 2 credits
Capstone course, project and practical training: 7 credits
* Project Management : 3 credits
* Business game : International Business Management Simulation : 1 credit
* Practical training & thesis : 3 credits
Admission to 1st year MSc.1
* Holders of a 3 year degree qualify for entry into the two-year sequence MSc. or MBA program
Admission to 2nd year MSc.2
* Holders of an American BBA or a 4 year business degree with at least 120 American credits or 240 ECTS credits qualify for direct entry into MBA2/MSc.2