|Tuition fee:|| |
|Start date:||August 2014, August 2015|
|Credits:|| 120 ECTS |
|Duration full-time:||24 months|
|Delivery mode:||On Campus|
Become a StudyPortals member and get access to exclusive information, like scholarships and student reviews, related to your favourite programme!
Are you already a StudyPortals Member?
Find all members only information here
The program is open for everybody interested in a high-quality study program in the field of educational management at a Masters level.
It prepares future leaders of educational institutions to work in the fields of early childhood, secondary, vocational, adult, continuing or higher education and other related sectors on a national or international level. The program offers a blend of practical knowledge, conceptual frameworks and state-of-the-art research while emphasizing a global perspective on educational management.
The program enables graduates to fulfill functions in all education-related organizations. They will demonstrate an advanced understanding of current management, leadership and pedagogical issues and challenges of the educational sector as well as the ability to take a global perspective in tackling management issues in education. In response to the broad range of challenges that arise in practice, graduates acquire advanced knowledge and skills in the fields of management, leadership and pedagogy.
Their competence profile enables them to assume leadership positions in the following types of institutions and industries:
* Preschool & Kindergarten
* Primary and Secondary Education Providers
* Vocational Education Providers
* Continuing Education Providers
* Higher Education Providers
* Adult Education Providers
* Special Education Providers
* Service Companies (e.g. Consultancies)
* Public Institutions and Authorities (Ministries etc.)
* Famework of Educational Management
* Pedagogy I+II
* Educational Management I+II
* Leadership in Educational Institutions I+II
* Research Methods
* Application-oriented Module I+II
* Master Thesis & Colloquium
The program has been fully approved and accredited by the Bavarian State Ministry of Sciences, Research and the Arts, the Austrian Federal Ministry of Education and Arts, and licensed by the Latvian Ministry of Eduation and Science.