Receive relevant New and Updated programmes: Personal Updates !
Birmingham Business School is renowned for high standards of research, with over 80 lecturing and research staff; many are internationally recognised authorities in their field. Our research output contributes to academic debates worldwide.
Members of the School undertake projects funded by the research councils, major trusts, professional institutions, government departments and the EU. Their research papers are published in high quality journals, books and conference proceedings, as well as in practitioners' journals.
We undertake research into strategy and procurement management, 'best practice' and 'fit for purpose' purchasing and supply relationships, and contracting strategy. We are concerned with public and private sector practice, and are currently engaged in a series of major studies analysing which procurement strategies are most appropriate in particular markets and sectors.
Career prospects for our students are excellent. We have a dedicated careers service offering advice specially tailored to postgraduates. Recruiters are highly active at the University and past graduates have gained employment with many leading international companies.
Compulsory modules - Semester 1
* Strategic Analysis of Business
* Human Resource Management
* Marketing Concepts and Practice
* Finance for Managers
* Accounting for managers
* Managing Operations and projects
Compulsory modules - Semester 2
* Global Business Development
* Developing Leadership Practice
Optional modules (four from)
* Global Marketing Leadership
* Ethical Finance and Sustainability
* The International Business Experience
* Implementing Strategy and Managing Change
* International Business Environment
* International Co-operative Strategy
* Business Communications
* The Effective Director
* Ethics in Global Business
* International Banking Regulation and Supervision
English language requirements
* IELTS 6.5 with no less than 6.0 in any band
* TOEFL 580 Paper-based test / 237Computer-based test
|CAE score:||80(Grade C)|
You are normally required to take an English Proficiency Test.
Most European Universities recognise the IELTS test.Take IELTS test
Using the form on this page, you can directly ask questions to the contactpersons at the university.
Fill out your contact information and message. The information you fill out in this form will be sent directly to the university. They will reply to you on the e-mail address you provide here.
mastersportal.eu cannot take any responsibility for the answering of contacts or for the content of their replies.