Become a StudyPortals member and get access to exclusive information, like scholarships, related to your favourite programme!
Are you already a StudyPortals Member?
Find all members only information here
The MBA (SPM) is accredited by the UKs Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS), and graduates who fulfil the relevant work experience requirements of CIPS are also awarded full membership of the Institute (MCIPS).
The programme offers a range of specialist professionally orientated modules designed for managers with procurement responsibilities across a range of sectors and industries. It provides an opportunity for those involved in procurement to develop their general management knowledge and skills, and to gain access to leading-edge thinking and research in procurement and supply management. Those teaching the specialist components of this programme have had substantial practical and consultancy experience of the modern procurement function in a range of manufacturing, service and public sector organizations. The programme is available in both part-time and full-time delivery modes.
Compulsory modules - Semester 1
* Strategic Analysis of Business
* Human Resource Management
* Marketing Concepts and Practice
* Finance for Managers
* Accounting for managers
* Managing Operations and projects
Compulsory modules - Semester 2
* Global Business Development
* Developing Leadership Practice
Optional modules (four from)
* Global Marketing Leadership
* Ethical Finance and Sustainability
* The International Business Experience
* Implementing Strategy and Managing Change
* International Business Environment
* International Co-operative Strategy
* Business Communications
* The Effective Director
* Ethics in Global Business
* International Banking Regulation and Supervision
English language requirements
* IELTS 6.5 with no less than 6.0 in any band
* TOEFL 580 Paper-based test / 237Computer-based test
| CAE score: (read more) |
Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) is part of the Cambridge English suite and is targeted at a high level (IELTS 6.5-8.0). It is an international English language exam set at the right level for academic and professional success. Developed by Cambridge English Language Assessment - part of the University of Cambridge - it helps you stand out from the crowd as a high achiever.
|200 (Grade A)|
Sign in to find all related scholarships and all information about funding here.
Not a member yet? Create an account and join +150 000 StudyPortals members.
Fortunately enough I was able to find StudyPortals. Right from the start of the application to getting the confirmation of admission I was using StudyPortals.
Sign up for your personal newsletter and we will help you too.
We will send you all the information you need to find your dream study programme!