Become a StudyPortals member and get access to exclusive information, like scholarships and student reviews, related to your favourite programme!
Are you already a StudyPortals Member?
Find all members only information here
The MBA (SPM) is accredited by the UKs Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS), and graduates who fulfil the relevant work experience requirements of CIPS are also awarded full membership of the Institute (MCIPS).
The programme offers a range of specialist professionally orientated modules designed for managers with procurement responsibilities across a range of sectors and industries. It provides an opportunity for those involved in procurement to develop their general management knowledge and skills, and to gain access to leading-edge thinking and research in procurement and supply management. Those teaching the specialist components of this programme have had substantial practical and consultancy experience of the modern procurement function in a range of manufacturing, service and public sector organizations. The programme is available in both part-time and full-time delivery modes.
Compulsory modules - Semester 1
* Strategic Analysis of Business
* Human Resource Management
* Marketing Concepts and Practice
* Finance for Managers
* Accounting for managers
* Managing Operations and projects
Compulsory modules - Semester 2
* Global Business Development
* Developing Leadership Practice
Optional modules (four from)
* Global Marketing Leadership
* Ethical Finance and Sustainability
* The International Business Experience
* Implementing Strategy and Managing Change
* International Business Environment
* International Co-operative Strategy
* Business Communications
* The Effective Director
* Ethics in Global Business
* International Banking Regulation and Supervision
English language requirements
* IELTS 6.5 with no less than 6.0 in any band
* TOEFL 580 Paper-based test / 237Computer-based test
|CAE score:||80 (Grade A)|
See the University of Birmingham Website for more details on fees and funding.
Using the form on this page, you can directly ask questions to the contact persons at the university.
Fill out your contact information and message. The information you fill out in this form will be sent directly to the university. They will reply to you on the e-mail address you provide here.
mastersportal.eu cannot take any responsibility for the answering of contacts or for the content of their replies.