Become a StudyPortals member and get access to exclusive information, like scholarships, related to your favourite programme!
Are you already a StudyPortals Member?
Find all members only information here
These phenomena are studied using morphological methods based on optical microscopy, fluorescence microscopy and electron microscopy and various cultivation methods and molecular techniques.
The proposed Medical Microbiology Masters of Science Program at Koc University offers a comprehensive training to the graduates who are planning to work in the field of medical microbiology or continue to Doctor of Philosophy programs in the same area.
The candidates of the program with a Bachelor's Degree in Health Sciences and Natural Sciences are expected to be equipped with combination of theoretical knowledge and practical skills in laboratory methods and applications in the light of latest technological approaches.
Medical Microbiology Masters of Science Program includes minimum 7 courses with a total credit of 21, a seminar and a Thesis based on original, independent research.
* Ranan Gülhan AKTAS, M.D. Associate Professor of Histology & Embryology
* Oguz Kerim BASKURT, M.D, PhD. Professor of Physiology
* Füsun CAN, M.D. Associate Professor of Microbiology
* Yusuf Özgür ÇAKMAK, M.D, PhD, LiAc Associate Professor of Anatomy
* Safiye ÇAVDAR, PhD Professor of Anatomy
* Önder ERGÖNÜL, M.D., MPH Professor of Infectious Diseases and Public Health
* Dr. Nathan LACK Assistant Professor of Pharmacology
* Meltem MÜFTÜOGLU, PhD Assitant Professor of Biochemistry
* Özgür ÖKTEM, M.D. Associate Professor of Obstetrics & Gynecology
* Arzu RUACAN, M.D. Professor of Pathology
* Sevket RUACAN, M.D., PhD. Professor of Pathology
* Ihsan SOLAROGLU, M.D. Associate Professor of Neurosurgery
* Kemal TÜRKER, BDS, PhD. Professor of Physiology
* Pekcan UNGAN, PhD. Professor of Biophysics
* Bülen URMAN, M.D. Professor of Obstetrics & Gynecology
* BS or MS degree in Basic Sciences (biology, chemistry, biochemistry, or similar) or Health Sciences (medicine, dentistry, veterinary medicine, medical biology, molecular biology and genetics, physical therapy and rehabilitation, nutrition and dietetics, or similar).
* Aminimum score of 65 points in the Academic Personnel and Postgraduate Education Test (ALES)
* Minimum TOEFL score of 80 in internet-based test, 213 in computer-based test or 550 in paper-based test.
|TOEFL paper-based test score :||550|
|TOEFL iBT® test:||80|
Sign in to find all related scholarships and all information about funding here.
Not a member yet? Create an account and join +150 000 StudyPortals members.
Fortunately enough I was able to find StudyPortals. Right from the start of the application to getting the confirmation of admission I was using StudyPortals.
Sign up for your personal newsletter and we will help you too.
We will send you all the information you need to find your dream study programme!