Receive relevant New and Updated programmes: Personal Updates !
Our consecutive master program "Management/International Business" provides above-average qualified graduates in business related fields the possibility for specialisation in our two fields of study "International Business" or "SME Management".
We impart most recent applied management methods and interdisciplinary competences which can be fostered in a broad range of regional and international cooperations, case studies and company projects. As a master graduate you will be prepared to take on a leadership role in today´s dynamic business environment.
You will receive the academic title "Master of Arts (M. A.)" in Management/International Business after successful completion of 3 semesters. The programme starts in October each year. Applications should be submitted until July 15th each year.
Semester 1 and Semester 2:
Areas of Specialization (Choose 1 out of 3)
* International Accounting, Taxation & Finance (Group Accounting, Internal Auditing, International Corporate Taxation, International Management Accounting & Control Foundations, Corporate Finance)
* International Human Resources & Management (International Organizational Development & Behaviour, International HRM & HR Development, Emerging Market Management: Asia, International Project Management)
* Customer Relationship Management & Business Intelligence (Market Research, Business Intelligence, Marketing of Industrial Goods, Customer Relationship Management)
* Fundamentals (Methods of Scientific Research, Business Ethics, Competition and Law)
* Corporate Management (Corporate Strategy, Negotiation Techniques)
* Economics and Quantitative Methods (Managerial Ecenomics, Quantitative Methods, International Economics)
Master of Arts (M.A.)
1. English certificate for non-native English speakers:
* TOEFL with at least 250 points (computer based), 100 points (internet based), or
* TOEIC with at least 860 points, or
* IELTS-Test with a total grade of at least 7.0.
* Other certificates can be accepted if equivalent.
2. Undergraduate degree in a business-related field
|TOEFL computer-based test score:||250|
|TOEFL internet-based test score:||100|
You are normally required to take an English Proficiency Test.
Most European Universities recognise the IELTS test.Take IELTS test
Using the form on this page, you can directly ask questions to the contactpersons at the university.
Fill out your contact information and message. The information you fill out in this form will be sent directly to the university. They will reply to you on the e-mail address you provide here.
mastersportal.eu cannot take any responsibility for the answering of contacts or for the content of their replies.