This programme is currently not being updated by a university administrator
The information might be incorrect, incomplete or outdated.
We apologise for your inconvenience.
Become a StudyPortals member and get access to exclusive information, like scholarships and student reviews, related to your favourite programme!
Are you already a StudyPortals Member?
Find all members only information here
The GGSB MBA programme is a prestigious business qualification delivered in partnership with Grenoble Graduate School of Business (GGSB) - one of the most highly regarded business schools in the world. The programme offers a unique opportunity to study a top-ranked European degree in the heart of London, surrounded by blue chip companies, major institutions and unrivalled networking opportunities.
GGSB MBA - Career Direction
The GGSB MBA programme is ideal for applicants who would like to strengthen their business knowledge and keep up to date with the latest business trends. The programme demands a commitment from applicants as the GGSB MBA is only offered on a full time basis. However, the opportunities made available upon completion of this programme allow graduates to fully appreciate the comprehensive education they have received.
The GGSB MBA welcomes future business leaders from around the world, providing a global experience from the moment you arrive.
From 47 GGSB MBA students (Oct 2010 and Oct 2011 London intakes)
In line with GGSB's objectives of offering students a career-focused innovative education, students on this programme are able to devote up to 1 year to company-based learning, either in the form of a work placement or a full-time paid internship.
Who is the GGSB MBA for?
This programme is specifically designed for high achieving individuals who want to take the next major step along their career path. As a two-year full-time degree it's a major undertaking, but the benefits of graduating from a programme at this level are immeasurable. You'll be focussed on developing a global career at strategic decision making level with a multinational company. It's a challenging but hugely rewarding programme that will set you apart, and raise your profile with a broad range of potential employers.
What will you learn?
The programme examines the most fundamental concepts in international business including marketing, accounting, business law, and strategic management. You'll develop both the academic excellence and practical hands-on skills you need to succeed and you'll also have the opportunity to study specialist modules in year two, with the chance to study some modules in Grenoble. Learn more about the GGSB MBA programme here.
Opportunities made available upon completion of this programme allow graduates to fully appreciate the comprehensive education they have received. Students will benefit from a number of MBA specialisations, each offering a specialised skill set and comprehensive curriculum.
GGSB MBA - Programme Structure
The GGSB MBA programme is designed by LSBF's strategic academic partner Grenoble Graduate School of Business (GGSB) - one of Europe's most prestigious business schools, triple accredited by AMBA, EQUIS and AACSB and ranked by the Economist and Business Week. London School of Business & Finance allows you to benefit from top European degree delivered in the heart of London in close proximity to leading blue-chip companies, investment banks and consultancy firms.
Core Modules (30h each)
The International Environment
* International Macroeconomics
Sustainability & Management
* Ethics, Sustainability & Corporate Responsibility
* Risk Management
* Introduction & Corporate Governance
* Contract Law
* Managerial Accounting
* Financial Accounting
* + Audit 15 hours
* Intercultural Management
* International Negotiations
* Innovation Management
* Operations Management
Tools for Decision-Making
* Managerial Economics
* Quantitative Methods
* International Human Resource Management
* Organisational Behaviour and Change Management
Strategic Information Systems
Corporate Finance Integrative case (15 hours only)
Management Research Methodology
Final Project (Dissertation)
* Undergraduate degree (2:2 minimum) or equivalent
* English Proficiency: * IELTS 6.5 - With at least 6.0 in all areas (or equivalent)
* TOEFL - minimum score of 94 (internet-based), 240 (computer-based), or 587 (paper-based)
* GMAT is not an obligatory requirement, but is considered an advantage and may be required for some applications. (Target score 550)
* At least 3 years of relevant full time working experience
|CAE score:||75 (Grade B)|
|TOEFL paper-based test score:||587|
|TOEFL computer-based test score:||240|
|TOEFL iBT® test:||94|
At least 3 year(s) of work experience are required.
We are dedicated to ensuring more of the best and brightest individuals from around the world can benefit from a first-class education. That's why we have a number of scholarships especially created to offer greater opportunities to ambitious individuals from many different walks of life, and from right around the world.
LSBF scholarships are only available to students applying for an LSBF undergraduate or postgraduate programme.
To apply, choose your scholarship and then email the completed corresponding application form to your programme consultant or email@example.com. Please also include:
* A copy of your most current CV.
* Any relevant supporting documents to strengthen your application (e.g. job references, tutor references, transcripts). All references and any supporting documentation must be sent as part of your full application, nothing submitted separately will be considered.
Scholarships are awarded according to various criteria, including academic merit and the socio-economic status of a student. The amount awarded is at LSBFs discretion.
* HRH Emerging Markets Scholarship (Patron's Scholarship)
* Principal's Scholarship for Entrepreneurship
* Vice Rector's Scholarship for Academic Excellence
* LSBF Women in Business Scholarship
* Oracle Capital Group Scholarship
* Alumni Fund Scholarship for Student Diversity
* Family Scholarship
Grenoble Graduate School of Business (GGSB)
Successful applicants will study towards an MBA from the triple-accredited institution, Grenoble Graduate School of Business. Triple accreditation is an honour shared by less than 1% of the world's elite business schools. * AMBA (Association of MBAs) - UK accreditation body
* EQUIS (European Quality Improvement System) - EU accreditation body
* AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business) - USA accreditation body