Receive relevant New and Updated programmes: Personal Updates !
|Application deadline:||January 15|
|Tuition fee:|| |
|Start date:||January 2014, September 2013|
|Duration full-time:||12 months|
|Delivery mode:||On Campus|
|Educational variant:||Part-time, Full-time|
Our course provides the wide range of management tools and techniques required to control and manage complex technical organisations. These skills include: managing people; controlling finances; managing operations; making optimum use of all resources; ensuring quality in its widest sense; and a study of contract law.
This course aims to provide you with:
* the intellectual competencies to pursue personal career goals and aspirations, and to develop an attitude that personal development is a continuous process
* the ability to identify personal strengths and weaknesses, and to define personal performance targets in terms of leadership style and managerial effectiveness
* the opportunity to enhance inter-personal skills and to encourage the development of leadership qualities
* educational experience which provides breadth of vision and enhancement of professional effectiveness of the Engineering Manager
* the ability to evaluate challenging situations, and to develop confidence in selecting appropriate methods for identifying, researching and diagnosing managerial problems
* the tools to analyse managerial theories and to develop comprehensive views of relevant management issues for the advancement of all aspects of Engineering Management.
There is an increasing global demand for continuing professional development and this course will be of particular interest to engineers who wish to expand their careers into the management arena, irrespective of their area of technical expertise. It is designed for engineers in a wide range of technical fields, including civil, mechanical, electronic and manufacturing engineering. Technical competence alone is not enough for the success of engineering companies, and this course will enable you to develop your intellectual capabilities and your performance with respect to your wider professional role.
* A Virtual Test Environment for Business Processes (30 credits)
* Advanced Project Management (15 credits)
* Engineering Management Systems (30 credits)
* Managing People and Finance in an Advanced Technology Business (30 credits)
* Research Methods (15 credits)
* Postgraduate Major Project (60 credits)
A variety of assessment methods are used, including assignments, seminars and examinations.
An honours degree (2:2 or above) in a Engineering/Technology subject; no work experience is required. If this qualification requirement is not met, an applicant may be accepted with an honours degree (2:2 or above) in any other subject if it is combined with relevant professional work experience. Our published entry requirements are a guide only and our decision will be based on your overall suitability for the course as well as whether you meet the minimum entry requirements.
|TOEFL paper-based test score:||600|
|TOEFL computer-based test score:||250|
|TOEFL internet-based test score:||100|
You are normally required to take an English Proficiency Test.
Most European Universities recognise the IELTS test.Take IELTS test
Using the form on this page, you can directly ask questions to the contactpersons at the university.
Fill out your contact information and message. The information you fill out in this form will be sent directly to the university. They will reply to you on the e-mail address you provide here.
mastersportal.eu cannot take any responsibility for the answering of contacts or for the content of their replies.