|Application deadline:||January 15|
|Tuition fee:|| |
|Start date:||January 2015, September 2015|
|Duration full-time:||12 months|
|Delivery mode:||On Campus|
Become a StudyPortals member and get access to exclusive information, like scholarships and student reviews, related to your favourite programme!
Are you already a StudyPortals Member?
Find all members only information here
Our MSc in Financial Management Practice is an innovative new course at our Ashcroft International Business School, designed to meet the growing demand in both international and corporate markets for a core degree in the 'practice of management', specialising in financial management. Our course will support the development of management practitioners and not just business graduates, who (through their academic studies, practice-based learning and experience) are able to gain both generic and context-specific skills, competencies and knowledge which will support 'confident futures' in management within regional, national and international business organisations.
Core modules: PG Cert
* Management Theory into Practice
* The Reflective Practitioner
Core modules: PG Dip
* Action Learning for Managers
Core modules: MSc
* Postgraduate Major Project
* Management Practice Portfolio
* Challenges of Management in Practice
* Decision Making and Problem Solving
* Perception of Taxation
* Strategic Financial Analysis
* International Strategic Financial Management
* Strategic Management Accounting
* International Financial Reporting
* Corporate Governance and Social Responsibility: An International Perspective
* Independent Learning Module
* International Financial Markets
* Business Planning and Finance
Assessment reflects management practice in the work environment and includes assignments, presentations, reflective portfolios and personal development plans, all related to management practice in real organisations. There are no formal examinations.