Receive relevant New and Updated programmes: Personal Updates !
|Application deadline:||January 15|
|Tuition fee:|| |
|Start date:||January 2014, September 2013|
|Duration full-time:||12 months|
|Delivery mode:||On Campus|
Our MSc in Financial Management Practice is an innovative new course at our Ashcroft International Business School, designed to meet the growing demand in both international and corporate markets for a core degree in the 'practice of management', specialising in financial management. Our course will support the development of management practitioners and not just business graduates, who (through their academic studies, practice-based learning and experience) are able to gain both generic and context-specific skills, competencies and knowledge which will support 'confident futures' in management within regional, national and international business organisations.
Core modules: PG Cert
* Management Theory into Practice
* The Reflective Practitioner
Core modules: PG Dip
* Action Learning for Managers
Core modules: MSc
* Postgraduate Major Project
* Management Practice Portfolio
* Challenges of Management in Practice
* Decision Making and Problem Solving
* Perception of Taxation
* Strategic Financial Analysis
* International Strategic Financial Management
* Strategic Management Accounting
* International Financial Reporting
* Corporate Governance and Social Responsibility: An International Perspective
* Independent Learning Module
* International Financial Markets
* Business Planning and Finance
Assessment reflects management practice in the work environment and includes assignments, presentations, reflective portfolios and personal development plans, all related to management practice in real organisations. There are no formal examinations.
Entry to the MSc Financial Management Practice would normally require:
* entrants to hold a first degree at a minimum of lower second-class honours
* holders of other awards, including those from non-UK universities will be considered on the equivalence of their qualifications
* those applicants for whom English is not a first language to demonstrate a certificated level of proficiency of at least IELTS 6.5 or equivalent
* candidates who do not possess any of these entry criteria, but can demonstrate appropriate relevant experience in a post of management or professional responsibility may be admitted if, in the opinion of the Admissions Tutor, they are capable of profiting from and contributing to the pathway.
|TOEFL paper-based test score:||600|
|TOEFL computer-based test score:||250|
|TOEFL internet-based test score:||100|
You are normally required to take an English Proficiency Test.
Most European Universities recognise the IELTS test.Take IELTS test
Using the form on this page, you can directly ask questions to the contactpersons at the university.
Fill out your contact information and message. The information you fill out in this form will be sent directly to the university. They will reply to you on the e-mail address you provide here.
mastersportal.eu cannot take any responsibility for the answering of contacts or for the content of their replies.