|Application deadline:||January 15|
|Tuition fee:|| |
|Start date:||September 2015, January 2016|
|Duration full-time:||12 months|
|Delivery mode:||On Campus|
Become a StudyPortals member and get access to exclusive information, like scholarships, related to your favourite programme!
Are you already a StudyPortals Member?
Find all members only information here
Our MSc in Financial Management Practice is an innovative new course at our Ashcroft International Business School, designed to meet the growing demand in both international and corporate markets for a core degree in the 'practice of management', specialising in financial management. Our course will support the development of management practitioners and not just business graduates, who (through their academic studies, practice-based learning and experience) are able to gain both generic and context-specific skills, competencies and knowledge which will support 'confident futures' in management within regional, national and international business organisations.
Core modules: PG Cert
* Management Theory into Practice
* The Reflective Practitioner
Core modules: PG Dip
* Action Learning for Managers
Core modules: MSc
* Postgraduate Major Project
* Management Practice Portfolio
* Challenges of Management in Practice
* Decision Making and Problem Solving
* Perception of Taxation
* Strategic Financial Analysis
* International Strategic Financial Management
* Strategic Management Accounting
* International Financial Reporting
* Corporate Governance and Social Responsibility: An International Perspective
* Independent Learning Module
* International Financial Markets
* Business Planning and Finance
Assessment reflects management practice in the work environment and includes assignments, presentations, reflective portfolios and personal development plans, all related to management practice in real organisations. There are no formal examinations.
Entry to the MSc Financial Management Practice would normally require:
* entrants to hold a first degree at a minimum of lower second-class honours
* holders of other awards, including those from non-UK universities will be considered on the equivalence of their qualifications
* those applicants for whom English is not a first language to demonstrate a certificated level of proficiency of at least IELTS 6.5 or equivalent
* candidates who do not possess any of these entry criteria, but can demonstrate appropriate relevant experience in a post of management or professional responsibility may be admitted if, in the opinion of the Admissions Tutor, they are capable of profiting from and contributing to the pathway.
|TOEFL paper-based test score :||600|
|TOEFL iBT® test:||100|
IMPORTANT NOTE: Per 6 April 2015 only the English language tests from IELTS and Trinity College London are accepted for Tier 4 Visa applications to the United Kingdom. Other tests (including TOEFL, TOEIC, Pearson, City & Guilds) are no longer accepted for Tier 4 visa applications to the United Kingdom. The university might still accept these tests to admit you to the university, but if you require a Tier 4 visa to enter the UK and begin your degree programme, these tests will not be sufficient to obtain your Visa. Since the Trinity College London language tests must be taken in one of their exam centres in the UK, IELTS is now the only language test accepted for Tier 4 visas to the UK that can be taken worldwide.
Sign in to find more related scholarships for this programme.
Not a member yet? Create an account and join +150 000 StudyPortals members.
Fortunately enough I was able to find StudyPortals. Right from the start of the application to getting the confirmation of admission I was using StudyPortals.
Sign up for your personal newsletter and we will help you too.
We will send you all the information you need to find your dream study programme!