Become a StudyPortals member and get access to exclusive information, like scholarships and student reviews, related to your favourite programme!
Are you already a StudyPortals Member?
Find all members only information here
Our course aims to prepare you for a career in the area of Global Communication (MAGC). To this end it aims to:
* build upon previous knowledge and skills gained as a result of undergraduate studies
* develop deep knowledge and understanding of effective communication in different parts of the world within a wide organisational and contextual framework
* explore current issues and thinking along with techniques applicable for research in the area of communication
* enable you to develop both theoretical and applied perspectives on communication in an international context and to apply those perspectives within the organisations in which you (aspire to) work
* develop a range of wider intellectual and transferable skills consistent with creative thought, problem solving, ethical decision making and independent learning.
* International Business Environment
* International Leadership
* Entrepreneurship and Innovation
* Intercultural Management
Core modules: PG Dip (Budapest)
* Communication of International Organisations
* International Marketing
* Media and Society
* Research Methods for Managers in an International Context
Core modules: MA
* Postgraduate Major Project
Assessment will take a variety of forms, including written assignments, portfolio development, presentations, case studies, examination and group work. The assessment will be directed to both test your achievement in the outcomes of the modules and to develop your wider skills and knowledge in effective communication in a global context.
Teaching will include a wide range of approaches, including lectures, seminars, videos and case studies.
Entry requirement - good first degree from a UK university or recognised equivalent from other International Higher Education Institution. Work experience is desirable but not a requirement
Candidates should note that this course requires all students to attend, for at least one semester, one of the named international partner institutions which teach specific modules. In such cases, a country-specific student visa may be required. In such cases, a country-specific student visa may be required. We cannot accept responsibility if such a visa is not granted to a particular candidates. In such circumstances, candidates wishing to study with us will be required to transfer to an alternative course.
MA Global Communication is not normally available to international students who would require a student visa to undertake this course. This restriction is because we cannot guarantee a student's ability to secure a further visa to support the placement semester overseas. The exception will be international students studying at the partner institution intending to transfer to Anglia Ruskin for part of the course.
| CAE score: (read more) |
Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) is part of the Cambridge English suite and is targeted at a high level (IETLS 6.5-8.0). It is an international English language exam set at the right level for academic and professional success. Developed by Cambridge English Language Assessment - part of the University of Cambridge - it helps you stand out from the crowd as a high achiever.
|60 (Grade C)|
|TOEFL paper-based test score :||600|
|TOEFL iBT® test:||100|
Using the form on this page, you can directly ask questions to the contact persons at the university.
Fill out your contact information and message. The information you fill out in this form will be sent directly to the university. They will reply to you on the e-mail address you provide here.
mastersportal.eu cannot take any responsibility for the answering of contacts or for the content of their replies.