|Tuition fee:|| |
|Start date:||September 2015|
|Duration full-time:||12 months|
|Delivery mode:||On Campus|
Become a StudyPortals member and get access to exclusive information, like scholarships and student reviews, related to your favourite programme!
Are you already a StudyPortals Member?
Find all members only information here
Our course aims to prepare you for a career in the area of Global Communication (MAGC). To this end it aims to:
* build upon previous knowledge and skills gained as a result of undergraduate studies
* develop deep knowledge and understanding of effective communication in different parts of the world within a wide organisational and contextual framework
* explore current issues and thinking along with techniques applicable for research in the area of communication
* enable you to develop both theoretical and applied perspectives on communication in an international context and to apply those perspectives within the organisations in which you (aspire to) work
* develop a range of wider intellectual and transferable skills consistent with creative thought, problem solving, ethical decision making and independent learning.
* International Business Environment
* International Leadership
* Entrepreneurship and Innovation
* Intercultural Management
Core modules: PG Dip (Budapest)
* Communication of International Organisations
* International Marketing
* Media and Society
* Research Methods for Managers in an International Context
Core modules: MA
* Postgraduate Major Project
Assessment will take a variety of forms, including written assignments, portfolio development, presentations, case studies, examination and group work. The assessment will be directed to both test your achievement in the outcomes of the modules and to develop your wider skills and knowledge in effective communication in a global context.
Teaching will include a wide range of approaches, including lectures, seminars, videos and case studies.