Receive relevant New and Updated programmes: Personal Updates !
If you are a graduate who believes learning and continuing professional development should be relevant, innovative, personalized and exciting then the MA Learning Through Technology is for you.
The MA Learning Through Technology offers high level accreditation for work-based learners, from a variety of occupations, who are seeking a challenging programme of study and research. Through a reflective and action based approach students will gain skills and insights that will be of benefit to both themselves and their organisations. For those in work (private, public or voluntary), the MA Learning Through Technology offers the ideal platform from which to move on or to move up. Central to the degree is the exchange of ideas in a vibrant online community, facilitated by skilled and experienced tutors. At every stage personal, social and academic support is at hand. The curriculum is designed to scaffold success; to encourage articulate, critically reflective problem solvers. It builds upon the online success of the BA (Hons) Learning Technology and Research and the BA (Hons) Learning Through Technology.
Graduates may apply regardless of geography, as all resources are available online.
Additional course information
The degree aims to:
* enable students to take charge of their own personal development
* develop skills in reflection that will help identify deeper reasons why?
* develop research knowledge and skills that are especially relevant to the workplace
* maintain a constructive and flexible approach to change
* develop an awareness of own capacity to embrace and shape change.
When you graduate you will be able to:
* analyse your own learning experience and needs
* conduct research knowledge and critically
* communicate effectively within the workplace
This course is essentially about placing students in the locus of control of their own continuing professional development.
Core modules Postgraduate Certificate
* Semester 1 - Research Methodology for Learning and Teaching
* Semester 2 - Designate Options: Critically Evaluating ICT as a Tool for Learning OR Engaging with Diversity in Education
Core modules Postgraduate Diploma
* As above plus:
* Semester 3 - Reflective Writing in a Professional Context
* Semester 4 - Designate Options: Independent Learning Module OR Online Learning and Learners
Core modules MA
* As above plus:
* Semester 5 and 6 - Postgraduate Major Project
The most essential requirement is an open attitude to change along with a willingness to share and to learn through dialogue. An honours degree in a related field 2:2.
To be in employment. Exceptional entry is offered to professionals who have an equivalent to the above through extensive professional experience.
For students whose first language is not English, IELTS score of 6.5 and above is required.
Anglia Ruskin's standard procedure for admission with credit apply APL and APEL - wherever appropriate, assistance will be given to students for whom the process of APL and APEL is relevant and help will be given to complete the necessary portfolio of evidence. An APL/ APEL co-ordinator will work with tutors to help students to assemble their learning claim through standard Anglia Ruskin procedures.
Students must be in employment and must have ongoing access to the internet.
|CAE score:||60(Grade A)|
|TOEFL paper-based test score:||600|
|TOEFL computer-based test score:||250|
|TOEFL internet-based test score:||100|
You are normally required to take an English Proficiency Test.
Most European Universities recognise the IELTS test.Take IELTS test
Using the form on this page, you can directly ask questions to the contactpersons at the university.
Fill out your contact information and message. The information you fill out in this form will be sent directly to the university. They will reply to you on the e-mail address you provide here.
mastersportal.eu cannot take any responsibility for the answering of contacts or for the content of their replies.