Receive relevant New and Updated programmes: Personal Updates !
The Master of Science in Accounting, Financial Management and Control has the aim of providing students with the set of skills related to accounting, corporate finance, and planning and management control. The program offers courses with the objective of developing solid technical knowledge and methodologies for the accounting and financial professions and provide educational moments that aim to facilitate the interpretation of the economic and social environment. The Master of Science in Accounting, Control and Financial Management places particular emphasis on financial communication processes within and outside the firm, the design of modern management information systems for planning and control, and the use of models and methodologies for financial analysis to sustain strategies aimed to generate value in the long run.
The main career path, though not the only one, is that of Chief Financial Officer in manufacturing, commercial and service firms as well as in financial institutions. More specifically, the main entrance areas are represented by the following:
* Activities as accountants, management accountants and controllers in various kinds of firms, with roles in the areas of financial statement preparation and analysis, investor relations, corporate finance, internal control, planning and the design of performance measurement and control systems
* Activities related to accounting, corporate finance and control in management consulting firms, auditing companies and in other consulting organizations that support customers in designing accounting information systems and in managing extraordinary operations such as mergers and acquisitions
Courses serve two functions. One important objective is to consolidate and develop the basic knowledge needed for operating in the field of accounting, corporate finance, planning and management control and auditing at a high professional level. The other key purpose is to provide competencies essential for scanning and interpreting the social and economic environment.The 24 credits of elective courses are aimed to specialize and are selected by the student either freely or within the following areas of major:
* Accounting and financial reporting;
* Accounting and financial management;
* Planning and control;
Students choose a foreign language based on the graduate program instruction language and on their native language (which cannot be chosen as a foreign language). In classes taught in English, in order to get the language credits required for the degree, international students must study Italian plus another European language to be chosen from among French, German, Spanish, Portuguese or also English.
Native Italian speakers must study two other European languages.
* Data analysis
* Financial reporting and international accounting
* Financial management and financial markets
* Corporate governance
* Fair value accounting, reporting and valuation
* Advanced topics in economics
* Performance measurement and control systems
* Business law (selected corporate and tax issues in management and internal auditing) and public finance
* First foreign language (lessons only)
* Second foreign language (lessons only)
4 elective courses (major or free track)
* First language (lessons + exam 1st semester 2nd year)
* Second language (lessons + exam 1st semester 2nd year)
* Internship or similar activities
You are normally required to take an English Proficiency Test.
Most European Universities recognise the IELTS test.Take IELTS test
Using the form on this page, you can directly ask questions to the contactpersons at the university.
Fill out your contact information and message. The information you fill out in this form will be sent directly to the university. They will reply to you on the e-mail address you provide here.
mastersportal.eu cannot take any responsibility for the answering of contacts or for the content of their replies.