|Application deadline:||EEA Sep 14|
|Tuition fee:||Not specified|
|Start date:||October 2015|
|Credits (ECTS):||90 ECTS|
|Duration full-time:||12 months|
|Educational variant:||Part-time, Full-time|
Become a StudyPortals member and get access to exclusive information, like scholarships and student reviews, related to your favourite programme!
Are you already a StudyPortals Member?
Find all members only information here
This masters degree will:
* critically evaluate research and development in ICT in education
* enhance your knowledge of the practical applications of ICT in education.
This masters degree provides the opportunity to:
* tackle the fast-changing issues surrounding the use of ICT in education
* work with a wide range of digital technologies currently used in education, from virtual learning environments to computer games, mobile learning and social media
* join a network of like-minded professionals at the cutting edge of technology-enhanced learning in different sectors, including primary and secondary schools, further education colleges, universities and adult education
* apply the latest educational theory to your everyday professional practice
* develop research skills and progress on to doctoral research.
Interested in finding out more? Why not come along to our open evening, Tuesday 11 September, 5pm-7pm in central London? For further information and to book your place, please visit ioe.ac.uk/open
Education and technology: key issues and debates
Research and development in ICT in education
Learning and teaching with technologies
Technology and education beyond the classroom
Global perspectives on ICT in education
Length of programme
One year full-time or two years part-time.
Mixed mode, including face-to-face evening sessions and online learning.
How are you assessed?
By coursework assignments and a 20,000-word dissertation or 10,000-word report.
Please see ioe.ac.uk for up-to-date fees and funding information