Become a StudyPortals member and get access to exclusive information, like scholarships and student reviews, related to your favourite programme!
Are you already a StudyPortals Member?
Find all members only information here
This masters degree will:
* critically evaluate research and development in ICT in education
* enhance your knowledge of the practical applications of ICT in education.
This masters degree provides the opportunity to:
* tackle the fast-changing issues surrounding the use of ICT in education
* work with a wide range of digital technologies currently used in education, from virtual learning environments to computer games, mobile learning and social media
* join a network of like-minded professionals at the cutting edge of technology-enhanced learning in different sectors, including primary and secondary schools, further education colleges, universities and adult education
* apply the latest educational theory to your everyday professional practice
* develop research skills and progress on to doctoral research.
Interested in finding out more? Why not come along to our open evening, Tuesday 11 September, 5pm-7pm in central London? For further information and to book your place, please visit ioe.ac.uk/open
Education and technology: key issues and debates
Research and development in ICT in education
Learning and teaching with technologies
Technology and education beyond the classroom
Global perspectives on ICT in education
Length of programme
One year full-time or two years part-time.
Mixed mode, including face-to-face evening sessions and online learning.
How are you assessed?
By coursework assignments and a 20,000-word dissertation or 10,000-word report.
A good first degree in any subject.
Proficiency in English requirements
For all masters programmes, if your first language is not English, the Institute will need proof of your proficiency in English (IELTS 7.0 - 6.0 writing, 6.5 reading; TOEFL 650 - paper, 280 - computer, 114 - internet; or Cambridge Certificate in the Proficiency of English Grade A or B).
Overseas students made an offer of a place will require sufficient time to gain a visa to study in the UK. We advise early application at least six weeks prior to the start of the programme. If your application is received later than this we will usually consider it for the next available entry point.
|TOEFL paper-based test score :||650|
|TOEFL iBT® test:||114|
Please see ioe.ac.uk for up-to-date fees and funding information
Using the form on this page, you can directly ask questions to the contact persons at the university.
Fill out your contact information and message. The information you fill out in this form will be sent directly to the university. They will reply to you on the e-mail address you provide here.
mastersportal.eu cannot take any responsibility for the answering of contacts or for the content of their replies.