|Application deadline:||15 January|
|Tuition fee:|| |
|Start date:||September 2015|
|Credits (ECTS):||120 ECTS|
|Duration full-time:||24 months|
|Delivery mode:||On Campus|
Become a StudyPortals member and get access to exclusive information, like scholarships, related to your favourite programme!
Are you already a StudyPortals Member?
Find all members only information here
Special features of the programme: * Project-based learning
* Archaeological Field School at the Viking Age site of Uppåkra
* A wide range of courses with direct link to our professors current research projects, like Buildings as Archaeology, Digital Archaeology With Focus on GIS and Virtual Reality.
Career prospectsAfter graduating from this programme you will have the archaeological training, documented experience and the teamwork skills that you need to gain employment within the cultural heritage sector, as a museum curator or as a field archaeologist.
Programme Structure * Compulsory courses are marked with red.
* All courses, except ARKN03 Work placement, are taught in English. (ARKN03 Work placement is intended for Swedish speaking students since we only can organize internship in Sweden.)
* During semester 2 and 3 optional courses can be chosen among the advanced courses offered. Contact the Study Counselor for information on which optional courses that are given this semester. Note that not all courses shown below are taught every semester.
* Studies abroad can be done during semester 2 and 3 after authorization by the Director of Studies and application procedures.
* It is important to apply to the courses in a way that makes the course be included in the progamme.
Admission requirementsA degree of Bachelor specialising in one of the areas of Archaeology, Historical Archaeology, Classical Archaeology and Ancient History or Historical Osteology. English 6/English Course B.
Selection criteriaBased on academic qualifications and a letter of intent.
|TOEFL paper-based test score :||575|
|TOEFL iBT® test:||90|
Sign in to find all related scholarships and all information about funding here.
Not a member yet? Create an account and join +150 000 StudyPortals members.