|Application deadline:||January 15|
|Tuition fee:|| |
|Start date:||September 2015|
|Credits (ECTS):||120 ECTS|
|Duration full-time:||24 months|
|Delivery mode:||On Campus|
Become a StudyPortals member and get access to exclusive information, like scholarships, related to your favourite programme!
Are you already a StudyPortals Member?
Find all members only information here
Special features of the programme:
* Close collaboration with research groups on state-of-the-art scientific approaches to current environmental issues
* Derivation of guidelines for sustainable fisheries management
* Hands-on laboratory training and risk assessment in ecotoxicological issues in aquatic environments
* Designing restoration projects in aquatic watersheds.
After graduation many students of marine ecology/limnology find employment within the water management sector, e.g. as ecologists in municipal or county councils or in consulting agencies. In these positions your assignments could include environmental monitoring, consulting on matters concerning water and assessment of measures that may affect the water environment. The programme also provides a solid grounding that prepares you for doctoral studies.
* Marine Ecology (BIOR65)
* Frontiers in Ecology (BIOS04) - part time
* Fisheries Ecology (BIOR67)
* Aquatic Ecology (BIOR68)
* River Restoration (BIOR42) - part time
* Water Management (BIOR66)
* Limnology (BIOR17) / The Scientific Method (BIOS11)
* Ecotoxicology (BIOR41) /Modelling in Biological Systems (BIOS02)
* Degree Project in Aquatic Ecology
Master of Science (Two Years) Major: Biology with specialization in Aquatic Ecology
A Bachelor´s degree including 90 HEC in Biology of which at least Cell Biology, Genetics and Microbiology 15 HEC, Ecology 15 HEC, Botany 15 HEC and Zoology 15 HEC. In addition 5 HEC in Statistics.
|TOEFL paper-based test score :||575|
|TOEFL iBT® test:||90|
Sign in to find all related scholarships and all information about funding here.
Not a member yet? Create an account and join +150 000 StudyPortals members.