|Application deadline:||January 15|
|Tuition fee:|| |
|Start date:||September 2015|
|Credits (ECTS):||120 ECTS|
|Duration full-time:||24 months|
|Delivery mode:||On Campus|
Become a StudyPortals member and get access to exclusive information, like scholarships, related to your favourite programme!
Are you already a StudyPortals Member?
Find all members only information here
Special features of the programme: * Courses in genetics, cell biology, molecular biology, biotechnology and medical genetics
* Courses contain practical training in molecular biology techniques
* Includes training in the innovation process, entrepreneurship, and the commercialisation of biotechnology
Career prospects:The knowledge and skills you will gain on this programme open doors to employment within many sectors in industry, academia, and society, for example in the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industries or within agencies concerned with patent and legal issues, education or research funding. The programme provides you with a solid grounding for PhD studies.
* Molecular Genetics of Eukaryotes, 15 cr. (BIOR49)
* Molecular Microbiology, 15 cr. (BIOR63) or optional course
* Genetic Analysis I, 7.5 cr. (BIOR59) + Genetic Analysis II, 7.5 cr (BIOR60) or Genetic Analysis I, 7.5 cr. + optional course
* Molecular Biotechnology, 15 cr. (BIOR31)
* Bioinformatics and Sequence Analysis, 7.5 cr. (BINP11) or optional course
* Programming in Perl, 7.5 cr. (BINP13) or optional course
* Degree project of 30-60 cr
* Degree project continuation
Admission requirementsA Bachelor?s degree including Cell- and Molecular Biology 30 credits, Genetics 7,5 credits, Microbiology 7,5 credits, Biochemistry 15 credits, and Chemistry 20 credits English 6/English Course B.
Selection criteriaBased on grades on academic courses of relevance for the master?s programme.
|TOEFL paper-based test score :||575|
|TOEFL iBT® test:||90|
Sign in to find more related scholarships for this programme.
Not a member yet? Create an account and join +150 000 StudyPortals members.
Fortunately enough I was able to find StudyPortals. Right from the start of the application to getting the confirmation of admission I was using StudyPortals.
Sign up for your personal newsletter and we will help you too.
We will send you all the information you need to find your dream study programme!