Become a StudyPortals member and get access to exclusive information, like scholarships and student reviews, related to your favourite programme!
Are you already a StudyPortals Member?
Find all members only information here
This programme offers a solid grounding in the classical tradition of Christian thought, as well as helping students to address cutting-edge questions of contemporary theological significance in biblical theology, doctrine, historical theology, systematic and philosophical theologies, contextual theologies and theological ethics.
This programme is ideal for those seeking a deeper understanding of Christian doctrine, informed by an in-depth engagement with figures and texts throughout the history of the Christian tradition. It will appeal to those looking to extend their undergraduate studies in theology and related fields, those seeking professional development, those interested in furthering their knowledge of the Christian faith and its effects on society and culture, and those considering pursuing a research degree in theology.
* Key Theological Texts
* Contextualized Approaches to Biblical Interpretation
* Contemporary Issues in Contextual Theology
* Contemporary Issues in Public Theology
* Feminist Theology and Literature
* Quranic Hermeneutics
* Secularization and the Futures of Religion
* Jews, Christians and Pagans 168BCE - 132CE
* Religions and Disability
* Urban Theology
* Bodies, Gender and God
* Environment: Theology and Ethics
* Independent Study
Assessment for each module is through a written essay.
Candidates will normally be admitted to the programme on the basis of the following qualifications:
* minimum of an upper second class Honours degree in Theology and/or Religious Studies
* minimum of an upper second class honours degree in another relevant subject, together with evidence of certificated learning in religious studies or substantial related experience.
Evidence of a lower qualification may be acceptable if accompanied by substantial appropriate professional or voluntary experience
|TOEFL iBT® test:||85|
Using the form on this page, you can directly ask questions to the contact persons at the university.
Fill out your contact information and message. The information you fill out in this form will be sent directly to the university. They will reply to you on the e-mail address you provide here.
mastersportal.eu cannot take any responsibility for the answering of contacts or for the content of their replies.