|Application deadline:||August 31|
|Tuition fee:|| |
|Start date:||September 2015, February 2016|
|Credits (ECTS):||120 ECTS|
|Duration full-time:||24 months|
|Delivery mode:||On Campus|
Become a StudyPortals member and get access to exclusive information, like scholarships, related to your favourite programme!
Are you already a StudyPortals Member?
Find all members only information here
The Organisational Development and Change Management PgDip/MSc is a flexible programme designed to meet the needs of those already working, or intending to work, in the area of organisational development and change in the public and private sector organisations. The programme is based on the latest research and practice in the field, combined with the practical application of new knowledge and skills to work-based situations.
What will you study?
The course will enable you to gain a critical understanding of contemporary practice as well as an in-depth knowledge of the competing perspectives of managing change and organisation development and their applicability within a wide range of complex organisational contexts. The range of topics and theory discussed will be of use to both public and private sector practitioners and managers.
What this course offers you
The course provides an in-depth understanding of seven knowledge areas within the field of managing change and, via the dissertation, provides opportunities for detailed and advanced study in specific aspects of this area of organisation development (OD).
The seven knowledge areas are:
* the context of change and the organisation;
* organisation development;
* organisational behaviour;
* theories of leadership and management;
* change agency and consulting;
* planning and managing change; and
* complexity and emergent change blending learning.
Blended learning integrates physical (face-to-face) and electronic modes of study and allows you to make the best use of your own particular learning style. During your face-to-face sessions the tutors will ensure that all activities make best use of personal interaction. They will also inform you of the activities and facilities available for their module online.
PgDip students take five specialist modules. MSc students, in addition to the five modules, take a research methods module and a dissertation.
* Organisational Development and Planned Change
* Leadership, Change and Consultancy
* Working with Complexity and Uncertainty
* Strategic Leadership and the Management of Change
* Developing Skills for Business Leadership
* Research Methods and Dissertation
Here you'll find the entry requirements for this course. Please read them carefully as they are very important for your application.
* Students will normally be expected to have an appropriate undergraduate degree or equivalent qualification, a professional qualification of equal standing or a substantive portfolio of work experience at an appropriate level.
* Applicants should have relevant maturity, managerial experience and motivation and will gain from developing their coaching and organisational knowledge and understanding and their coaching skills over the duration of the programme.
* Holders of non-UK degree or other qualifications will be subject to the University's normal entry procedures with regard to the assessment of the equivalence of qualifications.
All non-UK applicants must meet our English language requirements. For this course it is Academic IELTS of 6.5 overall, with special conditions in all elements. Please make sure you read our full guidance about English language requirements, which includes details of other qualifications we'll consider.
Applicants who do not meet the English language requirements may be eligible to join our pre-sessional English language course.
Applicants from one of the recognised Majority English Speaking Countries (MESCs) do not need to meet these requirements.
| CAE score: (read more) |
Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) is part of the Cambridge English suite and is targeted at a high level (IELTS 6.5-8.0). It is an international English language exam set at the right level for academic and professional success. Developed by Cambridge English Language Assessment - part of the University of Cambridge - it helps you stand out from the crowd as a high achiever.
|193 (Grade B)|
IMPORTANT NOTE: Per 6 April 2015 only the English language tests from IELTS and Trinity College London are accepted for Tier 4 Visa applications to the United Kingdom. Other tests (including TOEFL, TOEIC, Pearson, City & Guilds) are no longer accepted for Tier 4 visa applications to the United Kingdom. The university might still accept these tests to admit you to the university, but if you require a Tier 4 visa to enter the UK and begin your degree programme, these tests will not be sufficient to obtain your Visa. Since the Trinity College London language tests must be taken in one of their exam centres in the UK, IELTS is now the only language test accepted for Tier 4 visas to the UK that can be taken worldwide.
Sign in to find more related scholarships for this programme.
Not a member yet? Create an account and join +150 000 StudyPortals members.
Fortunately enough I was able to find StudyPortals. Right from the start of the application to getting the confirmation of admission I was using StudyPortals.
Sign up for your personal newsletter and we will help you too.
We will send you all the information you need to find your dream study programme!