|Application deadline:||April 1st to May 15th (for the winter semester) and October 1st to November 15th (for the summer semester)|
|Tuition fee:||Not specified|
|Start date:||October 2015, April 2016|
|Credits (ECTS):||120 ECTS|
|Duration full-time:||24 months|
|Delivery mode:||On Campus|
Become a StudyPortals member and get access to exclusive information, like scholarships, related to your favourite programme!
Are you already a StudyPortals Member?
Find all members only information here
The Masters examination will determine if students have acquired the following: in-depth knowledge in economics, and business and human resources, an overview of the correlations and skills to apply and communicate the scientific methods and findings in the area of economic sciences as well as the second subject and the ability to work independently and scientifically.
In addition, the Masters programme also serves to show if sufficient aptitude and disposition are present to begin with doctoral studies.
The programme of study in Business and Human Resources is designed for one of the following occupational areas:
* Vocational training schools in Business and Administration which mainly comprise vocational training schools, specialised secondary schools and commercial high schools,
* Company-based vocational training and further education
* Education administration/educational policy (chambers, associations, ministries),
* Management of personnel training / continuing education,
* Non-school related adult education (in public and private sponsorship),
* Education consultation, development aid
* Tasks in business working fields of companies.
The Masters programme in Business and Human Resource Education comprises:
Economic Sciences: 30 credits, Second teaching subject: 34 credits, Business and Human Resource Education (educational studies and subject-related didactics in Economic Sciences): 33 credits, Masters thesis: 23 credits
If one of the languages English, French or Spanish is chosen as a second subject, then Article 8 of the regulations for Masters degrees for teachers in Lower Saxony (Nds. MasterVO-Lehr) requires three months of programme-related studies abroad in a country in which the selected language is also the official language. The three months abroad can take place during either the Bachelors or the Masters programme.
Nds. MasterVO-Lehr further provides that occupational activities are verified by means of vocational training or subject-specific practicals. The subject-specific practicals must comprise a total of at least 52 weeks, while the individual internship must be at least 4 weeks long.
* Bachelors degree or equivalent degree with at least a 2.50 (in the German grading system).
Note: If you have not completed your degree at the time of application, the current average score will be calculated. In order to do this, you must provide evidence that you have completed at least 150 ECTS at the time of application.
* As part of fulfilling the minimum of 30 ECTS course requirements in Economics and Business Administration (see above "Proof of relevance"):
* A minimum of 18 ECTS must be completed in Business Administration
* A minimum of 6 ECTS must be completed in Economics
* A minimum of 18 ECTS from the modules must be from coursework that is of intermediate or advanced levels
Note: For courses to be considered intermediate or advanced, the course content must clearly go beyond introductory or basic concepts.
Determining the relevance and suitability of previous studies for the Master's degree programme in Business and Human Resource Education will be based on the documents enclosed in the application.
If German is not your native language, you will need to submit proof of your German language skills. The selection process is a two-stage process. The initial selection round will evaluate candidates based on their written application. The second round will evaluate candidates based on personal interviews. Further information on the application process and eligibility requirements can be found in the admission regulations ("Ordnung über die Zugangsvoraussetzungen und über die Zulassung") for the Masters degree in Business and Human Resource Education.
The Master's Programme in Business and Human Resource Education is accredited (ZEvA Hannover).
Sign in to find more related scholarships for this programme.
Not a member yet? Create an account and join +150 000 StudyPortals members.
Fortunately enough I was able to find StudyPortals. Right from the start of the application to getting the confirmation of admission I was using StudyPortals.
Sign up for your personal newsletter and we will help you too.
We will send you all the information you need to find your dream study programme!