Receive relevant New and Updated programmes: Personal Updates !
|Application deadline:||1 October 2013|
|Tuition fee:|| |
|Start date:||September 2014|
|Duration full-time:||12 months|
|Delivery mode:||On Campus|
|Educational variant:||Part-time, Full-time|
Key Features of the Composition Performance Programmes
* Specialist tuition in approaches to creativity
* Skills-based composition tutorials and workshops
* Opportunities to work collaboratively with industry professionals
* Advanced performance and recording classes, usually with students from a range of related disciplines
* Full programme of new music performances,presentations and productions
Key Features of all Programmes
* Two year, full time programmes starting in September
* One year intensive programmes available in some cases
* Advanced principal study tuition from professional musicians
* Training in career development, self-promotion, event management and sustainable technique
* International masterclass series
* Fully integrated performances programme by international artists
* Performance Practice training supported by seminars, tutorials and symposi
* Training in performance analysis and presentation (MA and MMus)
* Advanced research and specialist performance analysis training (MMus only)
* Established work placement schemes
* Optional training in advanced teaching skills and arts management
* Opportunities to study abroad at a partner conservatoire
International applicants whose first language is not English will need to gain a recognised English language qualification e.g. IELTS, TOEFL or equivalent. Minimum English language requirements are different for different levels. Please check the list below for specific levels:
Postgraduate Diploma Programmes
You will need to achieve an overall IELTS 5.5 with no lower than 5.5 in reading, writing, listening and speaking components (or equivalent qualification).
You will need to achieve an overall IELTS 6.0 with no lower than 5.5 in reading, writing, listening and speaking components (or equivalent qualification).
If you are completing this course over one year you will need to achieve an overallIELTS 7.0with no lower than 6.5 in reading and writing and no lower than 5.5 in listening and speaking components (or equivalent qualification).
If you are completing this course over two years you will need to achieve an overallIELTS 6.5with no lower than 6.0 in reading and writing and no lower than 5.5 in listening and speaking components (or equivalent qualification).
|TOEFL paper-based test score:||527|
|TOEFL computer-based test score:||197|
|TOEFL iBT® test:||71|
You are normally required to take an English Proficiency Test.
Most European Universities recognise the IELTS test.Take IELTS test
Using the form on this page, you can directly ask questions to the contactpersons at the university.
Fill out your contact information and message. The information you fill out in this form will be sent directly to the university. They will reply to you on the e-mail address you provide here.
mastersportal.eu cannot take any responsibility for the answering of contacts or for the content of their replies.