Become a StudyPortals member and get access to exclusive information, like scholarships and student reviews, related to your favourite programme!
Are you already a StudyPortals Member?
Find all members only information here
Key Features * Specialist tuition in approaches to creativity
* Skills-based composition tutorials and workshops
* Opportunities to work collaboratively with industry professionals
* Advanced performance and recording classes, usually with students from a range of related disciplines
* Full programme of new music performances,presentations and productions
Key Features of all Postgraduate Programmes * Two year, full time programmes starting in September
* One year intensive programmes available in some cases
* Advanced principal study tuition from professional musicians
* Training in career development, self-promotion, event management and sustainable technique
* International masterclass series
* Fully integrated performances programme by international artists
* Performance Practice training supported by seminars, tutorials and symposi
* Training in performance analysis and presentation (MMus only)
* Advanced research and specialist performance analysis training (MMus only)
* Established work placement schemes
* Optional training in advanced teaching skills and arts management
* Opportunities to study abroad at a partner conservatoire
Courses * Composition 1
* Composition 2
* The Professional Musician
* Advanced Performance Analysis
* Research Project Or Reflecting on Performance
Optional Modules * Advanced Teaching Skills
* Arts Management in Practice
* Vocational Project
* Presenting at Conference
Entry to the postgraduate music programmes is by audition (or by interview for Composition applicants). Candidates should be able to demonstrate a level of performance ability appropriate for professional training. Composition applicants will be asked to send examples of their creative work to discuss at interview.
Minimum entry requirements usually include an undergraduate degree in music (2:1 or higher for Masters applicants) or an equivalent qualification. Candidates who have been studying or working in another field will be considered.
|TOEFL paper-based test score :||527|
|TOEFL iBT® test:||71|
IMPORTANT NOTE: Since April 2014 the ETS tests (including TOEFL and TOEIC) are no longer accepted for Tier 4 visa applications to the United Kingdom. The university might still accept these tests to admit you to the university, but if you require a Tier 4 visa to enter the UK and begin your degree programme, these tests will not be sufficient to obtain your Visa.
Sign in to find all related scholarships and all information about funding here.
Not a member yet? Create an account and join +150 000 StudyPortals members.