|Application deadline:||May 16|
|Tuition fee:|| |
|Start date:||September 2015|
|Credits (ECTS):||120 ECTS|
|Duration full-time:||21 months|
|Delivery mode:||On Campus|
Become a StudyPortals member and get access to exclusive information, like scholarships and student reviews, related to your favourite programme!
Are you already a StudyPortals Member?
Find all members only information here
The programme gives a strong foundation in general management. which enables students to build upon previous academic studies that might not have included a managerial or economic component. Visiting faculty, an innovative curriculum and international network of Lomonosov MSU BS enable MIB students to further their careers in a truly international environment.
The first year curriculum is very intensive, and includes core foundation courses and intensive English language training. The courses serve as a basis for further academic and professional progress. First year ends with a set of courses on international aspects of business and management, taught in English by visiting faculty.
The second year curriculum gives stronger emphasis on professional courses, and offers a wide variety of electives. Second year students can either deepen their knowledge by working on research thesis, or to start professional experience by combining studies and work.
The MIB program requires significant practical work, both in classes and home assignments. Following Lomonosov MSU BSs teaching philosophy ACTION-REFLECTION-LEARNING, students work on cases based on current business issues and participate in small group activities.
An integral part of the MIB curriculum is computer-simulated business games that allow students to apply a knowledge base and the skills of major business disciplines in a global business environment and to test them in competition with other student team from around the world.
Students Come to the Lomonosov MSU BS MIB Program:
* to attain a solid background in economic and business issues;
* to form a foundation for future professional activity;
* to acquire knowledge required for an actual job and a future career;
* to increase their qualification level;
* to combine the education with their job and to improve career opportunities;
* to develop solid and valuable practical skills;
* to achieve competitive advantages for further career development and to become highly professional managers.
A final dissertation, based on thorough research of a concrete business situation or a managerially important issue, is a compulsory requirement of a Lomonosov MSU BS degree.
1st Year, Fall Semester
* History and Methodology of Management
* Managerial Economics
* Research Methodology
* English Language
1st Year, Spring Semester
* Strategic Management
* Organizational Behaviour
* Corporate Finance
* Methodology of Research in Management
* Business English
* Practice of Business
* International Marketing
2nd Year, Fall Semester
* Cross-Cultural Management
* Human Resource Management (international aspects)
* International Business
* International Strategic Alliances
2nd Year, Spring Semester
Entrepreneurship and New Venture Creation
* Comparative analysis of International Management Systems
* Risk Management
* Collegium of Federal Education and Science Supervision Service (Rosobrnadzor)
* EPAS Accreditation Board
* CIMA (Charted Institute of Management Accountants)