Become a StudyPortals member and get access to exclusive information, like scholarships and student reviews, related to your favourite programme!
Are you already a StudyPortals Member?
Find all members only information here
Key facts * MSc: 12 months full-time; 24 months part-time
* PgDip9 months full-time; 18 months part-time
* PgCert9 months full-time; 18 months part-time
* Contact:Dr Ross White
Follow us on Twitter:
The core teaching is based around lectures. There is a strong emphasis on discussion and debate with your academic staff and fellow students, focusing on relevant research literature and policy documents.
* Introduction to mental health and disability
* The global burden of mental health difficulties
* Cultural, social and biological determinants of mental health
* Research methods (qualitative, quantitative and health economics)
* Mental health promotion across the life-span
* Improving access to mental health care in the global context
* Mental health and disability: international law and policy