|Application deadline:||As soon as possible|
|Tuition fee:|| |
|Start date:||October 2015|
|Credits (ECTS):||120 ECTS|
|Duration full-time:||15 months|
|Delivery mode:||On Campus|
Become a StudyPortals member and get access to exclusive information, like scholarships and student reviews, related to your favourite programme!
Are you already a StudyPortals Member?
Find all members only information here
What is Luxury in mature and emerging markets? How to harness sensorial marketing? What should a Luxury brands next web strategy focus on? How to apply these strategies in Hospitality, Food, Wine & Spirits?
IFA Paris Luxury Brand Management program is unique in considering all the dimensions of Luxury beyond simply fashion.
Started in 2011, the program embeds the latest trends and techniques of the Luxury industry. Its three specializations provide exposure to all current key markets in order to meet specific career requirements.
The focus on experiential learning through industry sponsored projects in cooperation with international brands, industry seminars and each students Capstone Project, ensures IFA Paris Luxury Brand Management graduates are market-ready.
Giving professionals the know-how, insight and competencies that are fundamental to understand and operate successfully in the Luxury industry.
Adile Cretallaz, Course Director
MBA Luxury Brand Management
* IFA Paris MBA & International Masters certified by IDEL
* Explore Luxury beyond Fashion. * 15-month program
* In English
* Intake: October 2014
* Total Workload: 2300 hours
* ECTS Credits earned: 120
* Application Fee: 150
* Limited to 25 students per class
* Asia Markets: 6 months Shanghai, 3 months Paris, 3 months Bangkok
* Emerging & Mature Markets: 6 months Paris, 6 months Shanghai
* Turkey Market: 6 months Istanbul, 6 months Paris
* Business Issues
* Luxury Lifestyle
* Distribution & Retail
* Luxury Environment
* Marketing & Management
2,300 hours - Total Workload
Who should attend
* Professionals looking for specialization
* Project leaders and Entrepreneurs
* Plan to enter or advance in the Luxury industry
IFA Pariss faculty is composed of subject-matter experts and supported by adjunct lecturers who are active practitioners in their specialties. To enable students to achieve their best results, the IFA Paris faculty addresses the individual needs of each student. Beyond sharing their extensive experience and teaching students the requisite theory and technical skills, our instructors also pass on invaluable personal traits: enthusiasm, passion and confidence.
1. Bachelor education in Marketing, Business Administration, Media, Communication or Fashion Design.
2. 2-year working experience in a related field.
3. Non-native English speakers should provide an IELTS score of 6.5 or equivalent.
4. Aer review by the Postgraduate Department, applicants with merits but not meeting academic admission requirements might be oered a Conditional Admission subject to completing a Foundation Workshop held prior to the Program
At least 2 year(s) of work experience is required.