|Application deadline:||June 15th for September Intake - December 21st for January Intake|
|Tuition fee:|| |
|Start date:||September 2015, January 2016|
|Credits (ECTS):||60 ECTS|
|Duration full-time:||16 months|
|Delivery mode:||On Campus|
Become a StudyPortals member and get access to exclusive information, like scholarships and student reviews, related to your favourite programme!
Are you already a StudyPortals Member?
Find all members only information here
With a strong practical learning approach, the Master in Digital Marketing (MDIGM) has been designed to fulfill the needs of the high growth market of the Web2.0. This program, entirely taught in English, will bring you more than the knowledge required to perform well in this industry. The MDIGM will guide you to acquire the specific mindset to adapt in this daily evolving environment.
The theoretical basis taught by highly qualified faculty will be supplemented by practical learning through fieldtrips, lectures, internships and individual projects thanks to several partnerships with renowned companies.
Marketing strategies and tools have drastically evolved in the last decades due to globalization and to the advent of the Web2.0 technologies. In order to fulfill these new company needs, the MDIGM program equips students with the skills and competencies required to be operational in a web marketing department or in a web marketing agency. Future graduates will thus be prepared for a wide range of career opportunities, aimed at both general and niche positions such as:
* Online / Internet Marketing (Ebusiness, Ecommerce) Manager
* Community Manager (Social media)
* Web Entrepreneur
* Web Designer
* Online Marketing Director
* Online Promotions Manager
* Online/Interactive Media Buyer
* Online/Interactive Media Planner
* Search Engine Markete
* SEO Specialist
* Web Content Manager
* E-commerce (E-business) Project Manager
A unique students career guidance
In their search of the most suitable career, students will benefit from the IUM Career Services & Corporate Relations Offices guidelines and support. Students also play central roles in discussion forums, seminars, and workshops throughout the year that provide exceptional opportunities to meet with successful leaders and develop an international network.
The MDIGM at a glance
* A high growth market
* A career curve three times faster than in other industries
* A unique place to immerse into an international environment
* A strong interaction between students and practitioners thanks to partnerships with Web2.0 companies
* A program designed to match the needs of the professional market
* Internet Marketing
* Fundamentals of financial & managerial accounting
* Human factors in organization
* International negotiations
* Communication & media planning
* Management and leadership
* Mature markets and emerging countries
* Cross cultural consumer behavior
* Search Engine Marketing
* Web Project Management
* Social Network Marketing
* Web design & Ergonomics
* Web Development
* History of the Internet
* Digital Law
* Marketing Mobile
* User Interface Design
- A 3 or 4-year university degree;
- Proof of English proficiency;
- An equivalent GPA of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
As the University's mission reflects its commitment to maintaining a multicultural balance and other forms of diversity within its student body, the general entry requirements may not reflect the individual minimum standards set for applicants from differing educational systems and geographic areas.
Whenever possible the University seeks to establish requirements which are accessible and realistic given the country of origin of the applicant. An example would be an applicant's reasonable access to testing centers if standardized test are required or the requirement of transcripts and grades when an educational system issues only exam results.
|TOEFL iBT® test:||79|
Sign in to find all related scholarships and all information about funding here.
Not a member yet? Create an account and join +150 000 StudyPortals members.