|Application deadline:||March 15 - June 30|
|Tuition fee:|| |
|Start date:||September 2015|
|Duration full-time:||12 months|
|Delivery mode:||On Campus|
Become a StudyPortals member and get access to exclusive information, like scholarships and student reviews, related to your favourite programme!
Are you already a StudyPortals Member?
Find all members only information here
The Master in Finance aims at preparing students for high level careers in investment, private and commercial banking, securities design and trading, risk and asset management. Students are most welcome to join research departments of government agencies and central banks too. It is a truly international program entirely taught in English. Students receive a II level Master from the University of Torino as well as a Collegio diploma.
Strengths of the Program
* A truly international Masters program taught entirely in English, in a premier research institution.
* The award of a second level Master in Finance degree from the University of Torino.
* A highly experienced faculty from Italian and foreign universities, alongside the experience of leading finance and banking professionals.
* Daily contact with the scholars and researchers of the Collegio Carlo Alberto and access to the many scientific activities and events hosted at the Collegio.
* The availability of a fully equipped computer lab. In addition to the electronic resources offered by the Collegio Carlo Alberto, students of the Master in Finance have access to primary proprietary softwares in Finance.
* On-campus career days, interviews presentations, internships in major financial companies at the end of the program.
* The reputation and the extensive network of our Alumni.
* Statistical and programming tools
* Portfolio choice and asset pricing
* Insurance and solvency
* Fixed income
* Econometrics for financial markets
* Quantitative analysis of credit risk
* Statistically based rating
* Applied credit derivatives pricing
* Market risk
* Operational risk
* Basic corporate finance
* Analysis of the term structure of interest rates
* Banking regulation
* Strategy development under uncertanty
* Asset allocation
* Quantitative portfolio management
* Private banking
* Numerical methods
* Hedge funds
* Hedge funds ii
* Hedge funds iii
* Applied economics, investment process and risk management
* Hedging strategies
* It for financial institutions
* Advanced option pricing
* The economics of risk in insurance
Applicants for the Master's program in Finance must have a four or five year degree in either Economics/Business or Maths, Engineering, Statistics, Physics (Italian students: laurea Vecchio Ordinamento or laurea specialistica/magistrale; foreign students: advanced undergraduate degree).
A number of full and partial tuition fee waivers will be awarded to applicants for financial aid, according to the admission ranking. Students can also finance their participation through students' loans.