|Application deadline:||10 September|
|Tuition fee:|| |
|Start date:||October 2014, October 2015|
|Credits (ECTS):||60 ECTS|
|Duration full-time:||11 months|
|Delivery mode:||On Campus|
Become a StudyPortals member and get access to exclusive information, like scholarships and student reviews, related to your favourite programme!
Are you already a StudyPortals Member?
Find all members only information here
In this Master's studies degree program ERAM College guides students thought innovative projects closely linked with companies, institutions and research centers. With interdisciplinary projects students will acquire cross-sectional abilities between four modules: Interaction & Technology, Strategic Creativity, Design and Business. The master is taught in English.
Students will develop the ability to use interactive technologies focused to improve quality of life, explore and experiment new paths where technology meets creativity, design interactive experiences in physical and digital environments from a creative, practical and innovative approach.
We seek to train a professional who will be able to work in teams and with cross-sectional vision between disciplines.
The Master wills open doors to those who seek to work at technology and investigation centers, department of R+D for small and medium enterprises and big companies. Furthermore companies of technological substrate and interactive communication, digital entertainment and innovation, companies that work with technological solutions for either products or services.
Students are trained to critically evaluate, propose and develop creative and profitable strategies to revenue models and concepts for service business. They will be able to understand service value, create a vision, develop it, put it into action and successfully commercialize it; meanwhile. the university invests money and space to promote business initiative.
* Interaction & Technology
* Human Computer Interaction
* Strategic Innovation and technology development
* Interaction, mobility & usability
* Emerging Media
* Digital Media Technology
* Media labs
* Material innovation
* Strategic Creativity
* New media Art
* Digital entertainment
* Cognitive psychology
* Creative visual communication
* Creativity workshops.
* Design interaction tools
* Interface design
* Data Visualization
* Design management
* Digital typography
* Communication & Project management
* New business and new business models
* Social and Marketing trends
* Marketing & Communication
* Personal Branding
* Project Management
The Final Project during the second semester is always done directly with a real company or enterprise. The student has to put in practice all the previous knowledge while organizing his/ her own schedule, with the aim to gain efficiency and show project management command. Professors, consultants and technicians will be available, according to each projects needs. All the meetings will be decided with the tutor and appointed professor.
* On-line application form, download from our website.
* Certified copy of the University Diploma, BA degree or
* the studies certification and the Academic transcript (B.A. in the field of Multimedia, Audio-visual communication, Industrial Engineering, Data Management & Visualization or design, is recommended)
* On-line/PDF Portfolio.
* A competent English working knowledge.
* Purpose or Motivation letter + Recommendation letter
* Copy of the passport + 1 photography
|TOEFL paper-based test score :||550|
|TOEFL iBT® test:||80|
ERAM Crossmedia College center affiliated with the University of Girona offers two types of scholarships.
* European Students, 25% discount of the total cost of the master.
* Non-European students, 40% discount of the total cost of the master.
All students have the possibility to apply this scholarship. We have five scholarships in total.
Master Degree given by the University of Girona