Become a StudyPortals member and get access to exclusive information, like scholarships, related to your favourite programme!
Are you already a StudyPortals Member?
Find all members only information here
Do you want to become a leader who understands, inspires and develops organisational capability? Do you aim to deliver complex projects, programmes and portfolios successfully?
This masters is designed for individuals with leadership potential who:
* aspire to reach board level positions;
* want to develop and implement strategies that inspire and create significant value;
* recognise that organisational environment is the key to successful projects and programmes; and
* identify the critical importance of building trust to engage customers, individuals, teams and stakeholders.
This course is aimed at individuals who:
* facilitate the right capability, capacity and culture to deliver strategy through projects and programmes;
* manage or have managed high-risk change programmes and portfolios;
* lead or have led project and programme delivery operations, groups or teams;and
* make change happen.
What will I study?
Organisational Project Management (OPM) is an emerging sphere of management that looks at how organisations can perform projects, programmes and portfolios in order to achieve long term strategic value. OPM goes beyond the conventional paradigms of project, programme and portfolio management to identify the conditions for high and sustainable delivery performance. It engages a wider spectrum of disciplines, impacting on, for example, finance, HR, marketing, organisational development, organisational behaviour, strategy, psychology, product management, ethics and service management.
In addition to the five modules, you will take a research methods module and a dissertation.
* Strategic Planning and Project Management
* Organisational Development and Planned Change
* Leadership, Change and Consultancy
* Strategic Leadership and the Management of Change
* Developing Skills for Business Leadership
* Research Methods and Dissertation
Applicants should have five years experience (in a managerial or leadership position) of working in project-orientated organisations.
This course is aimed at individuals who:
* are responsible for ensuring the right capability, capacity and culture exists to deliver strategy through projects and programmes;
* are manage or have managed high-risk change programmes and portfolios;
* have led or are leading project and programme delivery operations, groups or teams;
* are making change happen; and
* have a sound understanding of the principles of project, programme and ideally portfolio management.
All non-UK applicants must meet our English language requirements. For this course it is Academic IELTS of 6.5 overall, with special conditions in all elements. Please make sure you read our full guidance about English language requirements, which includes details of other qualifications we'll consider.
Applicants who do not meet the English language requirements may be eligible to join our pre-sessional English language course.
Applicants from one of the recognised Majority English Speaking Countries (MESCs) do not need to meet these requirements.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Per 6 April 2015 only the English language tests from IELTS and Trinity College London are accepted for Tier 4 Visa applications to the United Kingdom. Other tests (including TOEFL, TOEIC, Pearson, City & Guilds) are no longer accepted for Tier 4 visa applications to the United Kingdom. The university might still accept these tests to admit you to the university, but if you require a Tier 4 visa to enter the UK and begin your degree programme, these tests will not be sufficient to obtain your Visa. Since the Trinity College London language tests must be taken in one of their exam centres in the UK, IELTS is now the only language test accepted for Tier 4 visas to the UK that can be taken worldwide.
Sign in to find all related scholarships and all information about funding here.
Not a member yet? Create an account and join +150 000 StudyPortals members.
Fortunately enough I was able to find StudyPortals. Right from the start of the application to getting the confirmation of admission I was using StudyPortals.
Sign up for your personal newsletter and we will help you too.
We will send you all the information you need to find your dream study programme!