Receive relevant New and Updated programmes: Personal Updates !
|Application deadline:||None – rolling admissions|
|Tuition fee:|| |
|Start date:||January 2014, March 2014, May 2014, August 2013, October 2013|
|Duration full-time:||12 months|
|Delivery mode:||On Campus|
The Masters of Business Administration (MBA) program provides training in business for students interested in understanding the working nature of business in a competitive environment.
Courses in the MBA program integrate information and theories for various disciplines, including accounting, economics, finance, marketing, production operations and strategic management.
The objective of this program is to develop students into broadly educated business managers and executives who understand the nature of business as a whole, with the tools and techniques applicable to a wide variety of business situations.
Additionally the MBA core curriculum is aligned with the content areas that are specified for the new Certified MBA (CMBA) examinations.
The MBA program has some pre-requisite classes
* BUSN 5000 Business
* BUSN 5600 Accounting Theory and Practice
* BUSN 5620 Current Economic Analysis
Note: If you do not have sufficient academic background in Business related studies to proceed directly to an MBA degree, you will be required to take one or more prerequisite course with us.
Core Program (10 classes + 2 electives)
The required core classes in the MBA program(10 classes, 36 credit hours, 6 terms, 1 year+ program)
* MRKT 5000 Marketing
* MNGT 5590 Organizational Behaviour
* MNGT 5990 Corporate Responsibility and Society
* FINC 5000 Finance
* FINC 5880 Advanced Corporate Finance
* BUSN 5760 Applied Business Statistics
* BUSN 6070 Management Accounting
* BUSN 6110 Operations and Project Management
* BUSN 6120 Managerial Economics
* BUSN 6200 Strategy and Competition
Two elective classes:
The electives can be taken from any of the MA, MS and MBA classes listed.
Webster Graduate School welcomes applications all year round and encourages you to make an early application.
When you apply, please submit the following..
* A completed application form
* Transcripts from the accredited university which awarded your bachelors degree. The original transcript must indicate the degree received and the date awarded. You should have a minimum 2.5 cumulative grade point average or its equivalent (2:2, lower second class etc.)
* Two letters of recommendation from professors or employers
* An essay of between 300 and 500 words, outlining your academic and professional achievements, special interests and educational goals
* If English is not your native language, an official minimum TOEFL score of 575 (235 computer based test, 90 Internet Based TOEFL), our institution code is 2487, alternatively an IELTS score of 6.5. PTE Academic test minimum score of 61.
* Two passport sized photographs
* A complete resumé of your professional experience
* A copy of the relevant pages from your passport
(Optional) 300-350 word Financial Assistance Application outlining why you want to study at Webster and what contribution you will bring to the University community.
All documents you send us automatically become the property of Regent's College and will not be returned to you. If you do not want to send original transcripts, you can request official transcripts to be sent to us directly from your school or college
|TOEFL paper-based test score:||575|
|TOEFL computer-based test score:||235|
|TOEFL internet-based test score:||90|
The Webster Graduate School is part of the Regents College £1 million Financial Assistance Scheme. There are many awards available to students with high academic achievement. Students who wish to be considered for the awards must submit a letter ALONG WITH their application to the college stating why they wish to be considered and what contribution they feel they will make to the college community.
Note: Scholarship applications must be made before registering onto the programme, no applications will be considered after registration.
Open to students who have outstanding school records of achievement, as evidenced by GPAs/examination results. A merit award for students with a strong academic potential. Worth: Up to half the total tuition fees per semester.
Note: Students awarded £1,000 or more will be required to work 5 hours a week in the Admissions Office.
Open to students who have outstanding school records of achievement, as evidenced by GPAs/examination results. A task-based award, whereby the holders are required to work a specified number of hours per week (normally 10 hours, up to a maximum of 20 hours) during term time in a particular department of the college in return for partial remission of tuition fees. This way the holder will benefit by gaining valuable professional experience before graduating.
You are normally required to take an English Proficiency Test.
Most European Universities recognise the IELTS test.Take IELTS test
Using the form on this page, you can directly ask questions to the contactpersons at the university.
Fill out your contact information and message. The information you fill out in this form will be sent directly to the university. They will reply to you on the e-mail address you provide here.
mastersportal.eu cannot take any responsibility for the answering of contacts or for the content of their replies.