|Application deadline:||Autumn semester: 30 April; Spring semester: 30 November|
|Tuition fee:|| |
|Start date:||September 2015, February 2016|
|Credits (ECTS):||90 ECTS|
|Duration full-time:||18 months|
|Delivery mode:||On Campus|
Become a StudyPortals member and get access to exclusive information, like scholarships, related to your favourite programme!
Are you already a StudyPortals Member?
Find all members only information here
The Master of Arts allows students to acquire the knowledge and techniques required for a better grasp of contemporary realities, giving meaning to the intellectual wealth created by mankind over the centuries. In a wide range of disciplines, students follow their programme and put into practice the interdisciplinary and multidisciplinary approach that befits a study of the arts.
The Master of Arts degree offers training in the following disciplines:
* Classical Studies
* Computer Science and Mathematical Methods
* French as a Foreign Language
* History of Art
* History of Religions
* Language and Communication Studies
* Medieval French
* Modern French
* Slavic Studies
* South and Central Asian Studies
At the end of the first year, students decide in which discipline they will complete their dissertation and whether to choose a Master of Arts worth 90 ECTS credits or a Master of Arts with specialisation worth 120 ECTS credits.
* In principle, this is a continuation of one of the core disciplines of the Bachelors degree. 30 ECTS credits
* In principle, this is a continuation of the second core discipline of the Bachelors degree.
* discipline In principle, this is a continuation of the complementary discipline of the Bachelors degree.
or Options programme
* The Options Programme operates essentially as an extension of the main discipline. As such, it allows the construction of a single-discipline
* 30 ECTS credits
* In the main discipline. 30 ECTS credits
Candidates admitted to registration at the University of Lausanne and who are holders of a Bachelor of Arts degree of the University of Lausanne, or a Bachelor of Arts degree of another Swiss or foreign university recognised by UNIL and judged to be equivalent, are admitted without conditions to the Master of Arts degree course, if they choose to continue for their Masters degree the discipline(s) studied for their Bachelors degree. Students who change discipline between the Bachelors degree and the Masters degree, or are holders of a Swiss or foreign Bachelors degree recognised by UNIL in another orientation, or awarded by a University of Applied Sciences (UAS)*, may be admitted to the Masters degree on the basis of their personal case files.
* The holders of a Bachelors degree awarded by a UAS must prove that they satisfy the conditions for admission to a Masters degree course in their own type of educational institution
* French and/or the language of the disci-pline studied. Recommended level: C1.
Sign in to find more related scholarships for this programme.
Not a member yet? Create an account and join +150 000 StudyPortals members.
Fortunately enough I was able to find StudyPortals. Right from the start of the application to getting the confirmation of admission I was using StudyPortals.
Sign up for your personal newsletter and we will help you too.
We will send you all the information you need to find your dream study programme!