Receive relevant New and Updated programmes: Personal Updates !
The Master of Arts allows students to acquire the knowledge and techniques required for a better grasp of contemporary realities, giving meaning to the intellectual wealth created by mankind over the centuries. In a wide range of disciplines, students follow their programme and put into practice the interdisciplinary and multidisciplinary approach that befits a study of the arts.
The Master of Arts degree offers training in the following disciplines:
* Classical Studies
* Computer Science and Mathematical Methods
* French as a Foreign Language
* History of Art
* History of Religions
* Language and Communication Studies
* Medieval French
* Modern French
* Slavic Studies
* South and Central Asian Studies
At the end of the first year, students decide in which discipline they will complete their dissertation and whether to choose a Master of Arts worth 90 ECTS credits or a Master of Arts with specialisation worth 120 ECTS credits.
The specialisation programme worth 30 ECTS credits lead to a Master of Arts with Specialisation. Through an interdisciplinary approach, they offer students the possibility, as the case may be, to deepen their knowledge in a particular field or to acquire a first experience of research or work in a professional environment.
The Faculty of Arts offers specialisations in the following areas:
* Communication and Culture from the Middle Ages to the Early Modern Period
* Comparative European Languages and Literatures
* Dramaturgy and History of Theater
* History of Culture: texts, images and society
* History of Film Theory/Practices
* History of Regional Art
* History of the Book and Critical Edition
* Literary Translation
* New American Studies
* Philosophy, Science and Society
* Public Discourse and Communication Analysis
* Research, Use and Exploitation of Historical Sources
* Working in the Field of Archaeology and Historical Heritage