Become a StudyPortals member and get access to exclusive information, like scholarships and student reviews, related to your favourite programme!
Are you already a StudyPortals Member?
Find all members only information here
The Zurich-Basel Plant Science Center (PSC) provides a multidisciplinary, high-level, extensive education in the field of plant sciences for Master students across universities. In "Masters Courses and Masters Studies in Plant Sciences" students can choose between 6 Master degree programmes in plant sciences at ETH Zurich, University of Zurich, and University of Basel:
* MSc in Biology with Major in Plant Biology, Department of Biology, ETH Zurich
* MSc in Environmental Sciences with Major in Ecology and Evolution, Department of Environmental Sciences, ETH Zurich, jointly with Eawag Acquatic Research and the Swiss Federal Institute for Forest, Snow and Landscape Research (WSL)
* MSc in Agroecosystem Science, Major in Crop Science, Department of Agricultural and Food Sciences, ETH Zurich
* MSc in Biology, Plant Sciences, Faculty of Science, University of Zurich
* MSc in Ecology, Department of Integrative Biology, University of Basel
* MSc in Plant Sciences, Department of Integrative Biology, University of Basel
Through the cooperation of three leading Swiss universities students can choose from over 100 courses of the involved PSC Masters studies and integrate these courses in their individual curriculum. These courses are fully credited in the home Masters degree. Internationally recognized experts from all areas of plant sciences contribute to a diversified, interdisciplinary range of courses. The main disciplines contained in these PSC Masters courses of the partner institutions are: Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Genetics, Ecology, Agronomy, Physiology, Phytomedicine, Systematic.
Admission requirements: Admission is subject to the regulations of the university where the PSC Masters studies are chosen:
* ETH Zurich: * University of Zurich: * University of Basel: