Receive relevant New and Updated programmes: Personal Updates !
The LL.M. in Cross-Cultural Business Practice is the only LL.M. in Switzerland and one of the few in the world to provide an intensive theoretical and practical training in International Contracts.
While resting on a strong theoretical background, the teaching method is problem-based and draws on real cases providing broad exposure to international dispute settlement mechanisms.
Designed for lawyers aiming for an international career, the Master of Laws in Cross-Cultural Business Practice provides students with the knowledge and skills necessary to assume high ranking positions in law firms, multinational companies and international organizations.
The programs curriculum includes:
Core module in International Contract Law
* Comparative Contract Law
* International Sale of Goods
* International Joint-Ventures
* Distributorship Agreements
* International Construction & Engineering Agreements
* Insurance Agreements
* Consumer Contracts
* Product Liability
* Business Crimes and Contract Compliance
Module in Cross-Cultural Contracts
* Contract law in Africa
* Contract law in Asia
* Contract law in Latin America
* Contract law in Middle East
Module in European Union Law and WTO Law
* EU Constitutional and Institutional Law
* EU Internal Market
* EU Competition Law and State Aid
* EU Social and Labor Law
* WTO Law
Module in Business Law
* Tax Law
* Intellectual Property Law
* Economical Analysis of Law
* Business Negotiation
* Business Anthropology
Module in International Arbitration
* International Arbitration
* Private International Law
Legal Clinics and Moot Courts
To be offered admission to the Program, applicants must have a first complete law degree (such as a Masters degree, a United States J.D. or LL.B.) or another academic qualification deemed equivalent by the Program Directors. Preference will be given to lawyers who have already practiced law.
You are normally required to take an English Proficiency Test.
Most European Universities recognise the IELTS test.Take IELTS test