Receive relevant New and Updated programmes: Personal Updates !
Business and economic forecasting plays an important role in decision making in industry, financial services, commerce and government. In an uncertain environment, the success of a business or economic policy depends on the ability of managers to foresee and prepare for the future.
This course is ideal if you are keen to advance your career as an economic/business modeller or forecaster or are working in a related area that would benefit from training in modelling or forecasting methods. It provides extensive training in forecasting and modelling techniques, with a wide range of applications in business, finance and the national economy.
What will you study?
You will develop the essential theoretical and practical skills of modelling and forecasting, and apply these skills in the type of quantitative analyses that support planning and forecasting. You will also:
* study various advanced econometric and time series models applicable to modelling and forecasting in political analyses, business environments and financial markets; and
* learn how to evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of forecasts and how to write professional forecasting reports.
* Business Forecasting
* Business Forecasting Workshop
* Foundation Module
* Macroeconomic Modelling & Forecasting
* Macroeconomic Modelling & Forecasting Workshop
* Time Series Methods
* No modules available
* We expect students to have a second class degree or above, or equivalent, in economics or another area where quantitative methods or economics have been studied to an appropriate standard. Students with extensive relevant professional experience will be considered.
* International students must have an IELTS score of 6.5 or equivalent
We normally invite all applicants who fulfil, or are likely to fulfil, the admissions requirements for an interview with the course director or another senior member of the teaching team. International students based overseas can arrange for an interview by email or telephone.
Prior learning - AP(E)L
Applicants with prior qualifications and learning may be exempt from appropriate parts of a course in accordance with the University's policy for the assessment of prior learning and prior experiential learning.
|CAE score:||75(Grade B)|
You are normally required to take an English Proficiency Test.
Most European Universities recognise the IELTS test.Take IELTS test
Using the form on this page, you can directly ask questions to the contactpersons at the university.
Fill out your contact information and message. The information you fill out in this form will be sent directly to the university. They will reply to you on the e-mail address you provide here.
mastersportal.eu cannot take any responsibility for the answering of contacts or for the content of their replies.