Receive relevant New and Updated programmes: Personal Updates !
|Application deadline:||January and July 15|
|Tuition fee:|| |
|Start date:||March 2014, October 2014|
|Credits:|| 90 ECTS |
|Duration full-time:||18 months|
|Delivery mode:||On Campus|
In the foundation semester you will study the essentials of the subject areas Media Information Technology, Media Composition and Media Economics. The seminars will also introduce you to the methods of scientific reseach.
The second semester consists of five corresponding modules
* Media Economics and Management in Media Companies
* Immersive Media
* Databases and Information Systems
* Information Technology/Techniques
* Research Project in one of the modules
This program consists of five corresponding modules
* Body, Space, Information
* Perception and Interaction
* Semantics of Programming Languages
* Computer Science Theory
* Advances in Image Processing and Computer Graphics
* Complex Data Structures
Media and Telecommunication/Databases and IT-Systems
* Advances in Media-Production
* Methods of Communication and Media-Delivery
* Intelligent Information Systems
Media Economics and Management in Media Companies
* Science in E-Business
* Digital Products
* Strategic Management in Media Companies
Science and Research
* Scientificand Empirical Research Methods
* Communication and Media Theory
* Research Projects CSM
* German university entrance qualification or foreign equivalent· First academic degree (Bachelor, Master, Magister, Diploma or equivalent) after a minimum of 3 years full-time studies and at least 210 ECTS (European Credit Transfer System).
* The degree has to qualify for a profession and to be related to computer science.
* Proficiency examination of at least 14 hours per week/21 ECTS (European Credit Transfer System) in Computer Science related courses.
* Additional aptitude for the course: Very good command of the two course languages English and German; In case of English a TOEFL score of at least 207 (computer based) is required, In case of German DSH or equivalent.
|TOEFL computer-based test score:||207|
The program Digital Media Sciences has been evaluated by ACUIN, an official accredition institution in 2009.
You are normally required to take an English Proficiency Test.
Most European Universities recognise the IELTS test.Take IELTS test
Using the form on this page, you can directly ask questions to the contactpersons at the university.
Fill out your contact information and message. The information you fill out in this form will be sent directly to the university. They will reply to you on the e-mail address you provide here.
mastersportal.eu cannot take any responsibility for the answering of contacts or for the content of their replies.