|Application deadline:||January and July 15|
|Tuition fee:|| |
|Start date:||March 2015, October 2015, March 2016|
|Credits (ECTS):||90 ECTS|
|Duration full-time:||18 months|
|Delivery mode:||On Campus|
Become a StudyPortals member and get access to exclusive information, like scholarships and student reviews, related to your favourite programme!
Are you already a StudyPortals Member?
Find all members only information here
In the foundation semester you will study the essentials of the subject areas Media Information Technology, Media Composition and Media Economics. The seminars will also introduce you to the methods of scientific reseach.
The second semester consists of five corresponding modules
* Media Economics and Management in Media Companies
* Immersive Media
* Databases and Information Systems
* Information Technology/Techniques
* Research Project in one of the modules
This program consists of five corresponding modules
* Body, Space, Information
* Perception and Interaction
* Semantics of Programming Languages
* Computer Science Theory
* Advances in Image Processing and Computer Graphics
* Complex Data Structures
Media and Telecommunication/Databases and IT-Systems
* Advances in Media-Production
* Methods of Communication and Media-Delivery
* Intelligent Information Systems
Media Economics and Management in Media Companies
* Science in E-Business
* Digital Products
* Strategic Management in Media Companies
Science and Research
* Scientificand Empirical Research Methods
* Communication and Media Theory
* Research Projects CSM
* German university entrance qualification or foreign equivalent· First academic degree (Bachelor, Master, Magister, Diploma or equivalent) after a minimum of 3 years full-time studies and at least 210 ECTS (European Credit Transfer System).
* The degree has to qualify for a profession and to be related to computer science.
* Proficiency examination of at least 14 hours per week/21 ECTS (European Credit Transfer System) in Computer Science related courses.
* Additional aptitude for the course: Very good command of the two course languages English and German; In case of English a TOEFL score of at least 207 (computer based) is required, In case of German DSH or equivalent.
The program Digital Media Sciences has been evaluated by ACUIN, an official accredition institution in 2009.
Sign in to find all related scholarships and all information about funding here.
Not a member yet? Create an account and join +150 000 StudyPortals members.