Receive relevant New and Updated programmes: Personal Updates !
|Tuition fee:||Not specified|
|Start date:||September 2014|
|Duration full-time:||12 months|
|Delivery mode:||On Campus|
|Educational variant:||Part-time, Full-time|
|Duration part-time:||24 months|
On this course you can:
* Design and develop software, 3D content, and programs for a project of your choice
* Use our cutting-edge, industry-standard software, game engines and console development kits in the building of your project
* Have the opportunity to engage in real-world, client-based research
This course is ideal if you are a professional animator or someone with a sufficient computing background wishing to develop specialist skills that would enable you to enter a wide range of professional fields in computer animation industries.
Here are some routes our graduates have pursued:
* animation design
* 2D and 3D graphics
* motion capture
* virtual reality
* project planning
On this course we emphasise the implementation, evaluation and reflection of subject-related issues, whilst building creative and technical visual computing expertise. It provides you with the opportunity to research a unique aspect of the use of computation in the composition, generation or design of software for animation.
Here are the units you will study:
* Professional, Academic and Research Development: This is a taught unit covering planning and managing development projects.
* Project Context and Definition: A unit of self-directed study that will help you specify your projects scope and plan.
* Project Design and Development: This unit is a self-directed study covering a critical review of existing work.
* Project Evaluation and Resolution: This unit covers the development and evaluation of your project artefact, using Max/Msp/Jitter or similar.
An upper second-class honours degree in computing or an art-based subject with a significant computing component, or equivalent professional experience and/or qualifications. A project proposal and portfolio should be submitted with an application.
English language proficiency at a minimum of IELTS band 6.5 or equivalent with no component less than 6.0.
|CAE score:||75 (Grade B)|
You are normally required to take an English Proficiency Test.
Most European Universities recognise the IELTS test.Take IELTS test
Using the form on this page, you can directly ask questions to the contactpersons at the university.
Fill out your contact information and message. The information you fill out in this form will be sent directly to the university. They will reply to you on the e-mail address you provide here.
mastersportal.eu cannot take any responsibility for the answering of contacts or for the content of their replies.