|Application deadline:||Dec (start in February), July (start in September)|
|Tuition fee:|| |
|Start date:||February 2015|
|Credits (ECTS):||75 ECTS|
|Duration full-time:||13 months|
|Delivery mode:||On Campus|
Become a StudyPortals member and get access to exclusive information, like scholarships and student reviews, related to your favourite programme!
Are you already a StudyPortals Member?
Find all members only information here
The programme is open to candidates with a hospitality-related or economics / business management educational profile (like BA hotel- / hospitality management, tourism/leisure management, business administration, international business / economics) and from diverse cultural backgrounds. We are specifically looking for candidates with a proven potential in hospitality: people who go the extra mile and have a genuine ambition, drive and talent to make the difference through hospitality innovation and concept development. They have at least one year of relevant working experience, master the English language, have a strong affinity with hospitality and a strong motivation to complete the programme.
Participants feel the need to enhance their knowledge base and leadership competencies, want to boost their career, invest in professional development and want to specialize in hospitality concept innovation, business development and change. They understand that creating memorable hospitality experiences is becoming one of the leading differentiators in industries like hospitality, health care, banking and transportation.
The Master Programme offers participants who have the drive, talent and potential an inspirational environment to build up a strong base of knowledge & vision in hospitality innovation and hospitality experience centred business development.
* Hospitality in Multi Facet
* Business Strategy
* Assessing Hospitality
* Organisational Behavior
* Personell economics
* Designing Hospitality Experiences
* Digital Technology
* Leading Hospitality Change
* Financial Decisions
* Business research methodologies and thesis intake
* Hospitality Leadership journey
* Start and Ending Conference
* Bachelor degree in hospitality or in an economic / business domain
* Master the English language
* Working experience at least 1 year
* Strong motivation and affinity with hospitality
* Leadership potential
|TOEFL iBT® test:||100|
At least 1 year(s) of work experience are required.
Hospitality or customer serive experience
In the Netherlands, international scholarships are not granted by universities but only through nationals programs of the NUFFIC
National scholarship by Stichting Zabawas
The Board of Stichting Zabawas offers a scholarship of 25.000 for 1 Dutch master student who:
* is holding a Bachelor degree;
* has passed the selection procedure of the Master of International Hospitality Management programme of Hotelschool The Hague;
* is able to motivate a lack of financial resources to join the masters programme.
The programme is accredited by NVAO (Dutch Flemish Accreditation Organisation).