Become a StudyPortals member and get access to exclusive information, like scholarships and student reviews, related to your favourite programme!
Are you already a StudyPortals Member?
Find all members only information here
The Geosciences at the Albert-Ludwigs-Universität Freiburg offer two research-oriented curricula (with 120 ECTS-Points) that lead to a Master of Science degree (M.Sc.) either in Geology or in Crystalline Materials.
In contrast to the more rigidly structured B.Sc. program, the educational profile of the M.Sc. curriculum Geology can be assembled individually by selecting several courses according to a student's interest. A maximum of two modules (12 ECTS points) may be imported from other areas (e.g.: natural science, languages).
The individual study program must be assembled with the help of, and approved by, a commission of advisors at the beginning of the M.Sc. curriculum in order to ensure that the program achieves a meaningful depth.
The course details of the M.Sc. curricula are listed in separate handbooks for geology and crystalline materials.
* Vorlesungsverzeichnis der Universität Freiburg
* Fakultät für Umwelt und Natürliche Ressourcen
* Master of Science (M.Sc.) Studiengänge
* Crystalline Materials
* Environmental Governance
* Forstwissenschaften/Forest Sciences
* Geographie des Globalen Wandels
* Geology/ Major Geochemistry
* Renewable Energy Management
* Umweltwissenschaften/Environmental Sciences