Become a StudyPortals member and get access to exclusive information, like scholarships and student reviews, related to your favourite programme!
Are you already a StudyPortals Member?
Find all members only information here
This course provides the opportunity for graduates working or living with people with autism to develop an understanding of the autism spectrum. You are taught to consider how to improve your practice through the study of issues relating to current theory and practice.
During the course you study and evaluate how autism impacts on the learner and affects their understanding, communication and behaviour.
Modules available include
* appreciating different styles of thinking and learning
* providing quality experiences for people with autism
* challenging behaviour and communication
* sensory perceptual issues in autism
This course improves your knowledge and understanding of the autistic spectrum. It is an essential qualification for anyone holding or intending to hold a management position in the field of autism.
This course is designed to provide enhanced skills and knowledge relating to children and young people with autism and is relevant to those working in this area or who want to move into it. It is also relevant to people living with children and young people with autism.
Modules available include
* the learning characteristics associated with children and young people with autism
* autism, challenging behaviour and communication
* assessment and good practice: qualities of teaching and learning relevant to children and young people with autistic spectrum disorders
* sensory-perceptual issues in autism
* case study
* work-based learning
You can accumulate modules achieve gain a postgraduate certificate or postgraduate diploma.
To gain an MA you must successfully complete a research methods module and a project. Please contact us for a more detailed list of modules available.
* Normal entry requirements are a degree, or equivalent, and an interest in the area of autism.
* Applications from people who have gained masters level credits at other institutions are welcomed.
* International students must also have an IELTS score of 6.5.
|CAE score:||75 (Grade B)|
Using the form on this page, you can directly ask questions to the contact persons at the university.
Fill out your contact information and message. The information you fill out in this form will be sent directly to the university. They will reply to you on the e-mail address you provide here.
mastersportal.eu cannot take any responsibility for the answering of contacts or for the content of their replies.