Become a StudyPortals member and get access to exclusive information, like scholarships and student reviews, related to your favourite programme!
Are you already a StudyPortals Member?
Find all members only information here
This course is for those who want to develop or enter a career in marketing, particularly in international organisations. To be successful in dynamic markets, you need the skills, knowledge and attitudes to ensure you manage effectively.
During the course you develop an appreciation of the main international marketing management skills needed for the twenty first century.
* practical problem solving skills that companies use in international markets
* the ability to tackle real company projects in international market research
* management research skills to identify and understand customers and competitors
* cross cultural understanding to become an effective international manager
* a working knowledge of important software tools for management decision making
* confidence in your ability to a professional and a manager
As part of the course, you work on a live consultancy project for three months for a UK based company under academic supervision.
This course is recognised by the Chartered Institute of Marketing chartered marketer status. It provides an ideal base from which to develop your career in international marketing, allowing you to be employed in any industry
Postgraduate certificate * marketing management and planning
* understanding customers and competitors
* managing marketing relationships
* managing marketing resources
Postgraduate diploma * international marketing consultancy project
* competitive marketing strategies for global markets
* entrepreneurial marketing and innovation
* the reflective marketing practitioner
MSc * dissertation
Normally you need one of the following
* a degree in a business-related subject
* equivalent professional qualifications
In exceptional circumstances we consider candidates without formal qualifications who demonstrate the necessary experience, intellect and motivation.
If English is not your first language you must have attained a TOEFL score of 570 or an IELTS score of at least 6. Or you must show that your first degree was taught and assessed in English
| CAE score: (read more) |
Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) is part of the Cambridge English suite and is targeted at a high level (IETLS 6.5-8.0). It is an international English language exam set at the right level for academic and professional success. Developed by Cambridge English Language Assessment - part of the University of Cambridge - it helps you stand out from the crowd as a high achiever.
|75 (Grade B)|
|TOEFL paper-based test score :||570|
This course reflects the professional requirements of the Chartered Institute of Marketing.
Using the form on this page, you can directly ask questions to the contact persons at the university.
Fill out your contact information and message. The information you fill out in this form will be sent directly to the university. They will reply to you on the e-mail address you provide here.
mastersportal.eu cannot take any responsibility for the answering of contacts or for the content of their replies.