Become a StudyPortals member and get access to exclusive information, like scholarships and student reviews, related to your favourite programme!
Are you already a StudyPortals Member?
Find all members only information here
This course is for teachers, tutors and other education practitioners. It is suitable for experienced and newly qualified professionals, curriculum leaders or those who support learning in the voluntary sector.
You examine issues which focus on how to provide improved teaching and learning. We encourage you to reflect on your professional practice, and the impact it has on your setting, colleagues, and service.
You work with other professionals who share your interests. This helps you to
* expand your knowledge of how to improve learning and teaching
* reflect critically on present issues and initiatives
* explore recent research findings that inform advanced practice
These allow you to add to developments in teaching and curriculum in your area. You can focus your study towards a specialist interest such as learning, a subject area or a curriculum strategy.
You attend evening or weekend sessions and learn through
* group discussions and activities
* peer support
* e-mail and web-based support.
We offer academic credit for work-based projects and learning. This means we recognise the learning and development you achieve in your daily practice. It also ensures your learning directly relates to your work setting.
The course is part of our professional development programme in education. You can also study modules from other areas of the programme.
Modules include * enhancing learning through reflective practice
* innovations in learning and teaching
* the English education and educare system
* learning from the NQT induction year
* subject pedagogic knowledge in science
* introduction to mentoring
* advanced mentoring
* reflecting of professional learning
* professional learning in the workplace
* enquiring practitioner
* written assignments
* work-based projects
You normally need a degree or equivalent and some relevant professional experience.
We also encourage non-graduates, with significant professional experience in learning and teaching, to apply.
If your first language is not English you must have one of the following
* IELTS score of 6.5
* TOEFL score of 550
* Cambridge Advanced English (level 4)
* recognised equivalent qualification
|CAE score:||75 (Grade B)|
|TOEFL paper-based test score :||550|
Using the form on this page, you can directly ask questions to the contact persons at the university.
Fill out your contact information and message. The information you fill out in this form will be sent directly to the university. They will reply to you on the e-mail address you provide here.
mastersportal.eu cannot take any responsibility for the answering of contacts or for the content of their replies.