Receive relevant New and Updated programmes: Personal Updates !
This course develops your skills and knowledge as a professional communicator. It is flexible and adapts to your professional and personal interests, while giving you knowledge of human and organisational communication.
The course improves your practice as a professional communicator and develops your knowledge of the complexities of human communication in professional contexts.
You select topic areas to suit your needs from a wide choice of optional modules. You can balance academic or research-led topics with applied topics to suit and improve your communication practice. You can negotiate assignments with tutors to reflect your needs. You gain new perspectives in your area of specialisation through coursework and practical project work.
The course encourages you to consider theoretical perspectives, as well as the wider social implications of different types of communication. It enables you to contribute to more effective communication in any role where communication is important.
We aim this course at a range of careers in areas such as
* technical and corporate communications
* business and organisational communication
* teaching and caring professions
* public relations and some media professions.
The course benefits any occupation where communication is a significant part of the business.
Attendance is part-time through distance learning, or you can combine distance learning with some face-to-face learning in the University.
* portfolio of professional reflective practice
* communication planning and theory
* introduction to corporate communication
plus two from
* news making
* information design
* language and writing
* digital media and society
* practical public relations
* public relations in society
plus a portfolio of professional reflective practice
* research design
plus three from
* collaborative work
* visual communication
* software interface and documentation
* the theory of persuasion
* persuasion in practice
* communication ethics
* hypermedia design
* digital media and communication
You must have one or more of the following
* a degree
* recognised professional qualifications in a communication field
* at least four years´ work experience in a professional communication field, or a closely related field such as science communication or information design.
If you don´t have a recognised qualification you must show that you are capable of sustained academic study and motivated towards a course of this kind. This is done through an interview.
If English is not your first language you normally need an IELTS score of at least 6.5.
|CAE score:||75(Grade B)|
You are normally required to take an English Proficiency Test.
Most European Universities recognise the IELTS test.Take IELTS test
Using the form on this page, you can directly ask questions to the contactpersons at the university.
Fill out your contact information and message. The information you fill out in this form will be sent directly to the university. They will reply to you on the e-mail address you provide here.
mastersportal.eu cannot take any responsibility for the answering of contacts or for the content of their replies.