Receive relevant New and Updated programmes: Personal Updates !
|Tuition fee:|| |
|Start date:||September 2014|
|Duration full-time:||12 months|
|Delivery mode:||On Campus|
3 good reasons to study Aerospace Engineering at Salford:
* Great employer demand for graduates of this programme
* Access to excellent facilities including over 20 wind tunnels and a DC10 jet engine
* Accredited programme by the Institute of Mechanical Engineers, giving you the opportunity to achieve chartered engineer status
The aerospace industry is at the forefront of modern engineering and manufacturing technology and there is an expanding need for highly skilled chartered Aerospace Engineers.
If you are looking to pursue a career in aerospace engineering this course will enable you to apply your skills and knowledge of engineering devices and associated components used in the production of civil and military aircraft, spacecraft and weapons systems.
This module has been accredited by the Institution of Mechanical Engineers. On graduation you be able to work towards Chartered Aerospace Engineer status which is an independent verification of your skills and demonstrates to your colleagues and employers your commitment and credentials as an engineering professional.
This is a highly valued qualification and as a graduate you can expect to pursue careers in a range of organizations around the world such as in aerospace companies and their suppliers, governments and research institution
For the full-time study option:
Aerodynamics (30 credits)
Finite Element Analysis (30 credits)
Aerospace Assembly (30 credits)
Flight Dynamics and Control (15 credits)
Flight Simulation (15 credits)
MSc Project and Dissertation ( 60 credits)
* A first degree in an engineering or numerate science discipline such as aeronautical, mechanical or electrical/electronic engineering or physics
* Applicants who have a HNC/HND and five years´ relevant experience may be considered for entry to the PgDip, initially
* We welcome applications from students with alternative qualifications and/or significant relevant experience, subject to approval through a process of Accreditation of Prior Learning (APL).
* International students must provide evidence of proficiency in English - IELTS 6.0 band score or a score of TOEFL at 550 or above (232 computer-based) with a TWE of 4.0 or above are proof of this.
|CAE score:||60 (Grade C)|
You are normally required to take an English Proficiency Test.
Most European Universities recognise the IELTS test.Take IELTS test
Using the form on this page, you can directly ask questions to the contactpersons at the university.
Fill out your contact information and message. The information you fill out in this form will be sent directly to the university. They will reply to you on the e-mail address you provide here.
mastersportal.eu cannot take any responsibility for the answering of contacts or for the content of their replies.