Receive relevant New and Updated programmes: Personal Updates !
|Application deadline:||August 31; Applicants who require a visa: August 3|
|Tuition fee:|| |
|Start date:||September 2014|
|Credits:|| 60 ECTS |
|Duration full-time:||12 months|
|Delivery mode:||On Campus|
Our Financial and Business Management MSc has been developed from two highly successful courses run by the Business School the Accounting and Finance MSc and the Business Management MA. Both of these courses have established international reputations for excellence.
The new course is designed to provide the theory and practical skills essential for today's business managers. Successful completion of the programme will enhance your job prospects and increase your career options.
What will you study?
You will cover the theories, models and practice of management accounting and finance at an advanced level, together with an understanding of how they integrate in the wider business environment. You will be able to demonstrate the ability to critically analyse and use relevant information to offer interpretations and solutions to problems.
You also study key business disciplines, which will enable you to demonstrate:
* your strategic and analytical skills;
* your ability to apply your knowledge to solve business problems; and
* your competence as a manager.
Please note that this is an indicative list of modules and is not intended as a definitive list. Those listed here may also be a mixture of core and optional modules.
* Quantitative Methods in Accounting and Finance
* Corporate Finance
* Management Accounting
* Managing People and Organisations
* Financial Management
* International Money and Finance
* Project Management
* Research Methods and Dissertation
Option modules (choose one)
* International Business Strategy
* International Marketing
* Consultancy Practice
We welcome applications from those who possess a good honours degree preferably in business management, accounting and finance or economics.
All non-UK applicants must meet our English language requirements. For this course it is Academic IELTS of 6.5 overall, with special conditions in all elements. Please make sure you read our full guidance about English language requirements, which includes details of other qualifications we'll consider.
Applicants who do not meet the English language requirements may be eligible to join our pre-sessional English language course.
Applicants from one of the recognised Majority English Speaking Countries (MESCs) do not need to meet these requirements.
|CAE score:||75 (Grade B)|
Kingston Business School bursaries
* For Home/EU and international students: * Five Diana Winstanley bursaries worth £2,000 each.
* Five Diana Winstanley bursaries worth £1,000 each.
Please visit the bursaries page for full application details.
Kingston University scholarships and bursaries
* For international students: * £3,300 scholarships for full-time international students.
* 10% discount on fees for Kingston alumni (alumni loyalty bursary).
* 10% discount on fees for family members of Kingston alumni (family loyalty bursary).
* For Home/EU students: * up to £3,000 Annual Fund scholarships.
To apply for any scholarship or bursary you must already be in possession of a firm offer on the programme and have paid your course fee deposit.
You are normally required to take an English Proficiency Test.
Most European Universities recognise the IELTS test.Take IELTS test
Using the form on this page, you can directly ask questions to the contactpersons at the university.
Fill out your contact information and message. The information you fill out in this form will be sent directly to the university. They will reply to you on the e-mail address you provide here.
mastersportal.eu cannot take any responsibility for the answering of contacts or for the content of their replies.