|Application deadline:||January 15|
|Tuition fee:|| |
|Start date:||September 2015|
|Credits (ECTS):||60 ECTS|
|Duration full-time:||12 months|
|Delivery mode:||On Campus|
Become a StudyPortals member and get access to exclusive information, like scholarships and student reviews, related to your favourite programme!
Are you already a StudyPortals Member?
Find all members only information here
Project Management has developed from just a specialist activity into a major process for managing change and innovation. In today's rapidly evolving competitive environment, managers and engineers at every level need an in-depth understanding of the concepts and techniques required to manage projects. These can be as diverse as new product development, construction of new manufacturing facilities, implementing changes in organisational structure and culture and many other change-related programmes.
You will gain an understanding of planning, monitoring and control techniques.
This course will help technical managers improve their project management skills.
We have a high level of successful Engineering and Project Management graduates.
This course will prepare you for project management in technical and operational procedures so is suitable for those currently working in technical management. You will learn how to manage projects successfully, fulfilling the industry's requirements.
The course has the following modules:
* Masters Project;
* Study Skills and Research Methods;
* Financial Decision Making and Risk Analysis;
* Human Resource Management;
* Supply Chain Management;
* Management of Quality;
* Contract Management;
* Project Management;
* Advanced Project Management;
* Engineering Strategy.
Merit Scholarship SchemeMerit Scholarship scheme: £1,000, in year one only and based on academic performance.
* Available to all international students applying for full-time undergraduate and postgraduate programmes at Coventry University.
* Scholarships are allocated on the basis of academic merit. (Postgraduate applicants must hold 2.1 or equivalent, undergraduate applicants must hold A-levels or equivalent at grades BBC)
* There is no separate scholarship application process: all undergraduate applications from self-funded international students from any non-EU country and postgraduate applications from international, will automatically be considered for a merit award. You will not have to do anything, if you are successful you will be notified in due course by the International Office.
University Research Studentship SchemeOccasionally, funding becomes available to enable the University, either centrally, through one of the faculties or from other sources, to offer research studentships in specified topics or fields of study.
Science Without Borders
Brazilian students are able to apply for full scholarship - including tuition fees and accommodation - to study undergraduate sandwich programmes at Coventry University.
Commonwealth Scholarship SchemeThe Commonwealth Scholarship Commission in the United Kingdom (CSC) offers opportunities to Commonwealth citizens to study in the UK, as part of the UK's contribution to the international Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan.
If you are a citizen of a developed Commonwealth country, you can apply for:
Scholarships for PhD and split-site (PhD) study
If you are a citizen of a developing Commonwealth country, you can apply for
* Scholarships for Masters, PhD, or split-site (PhD) study at UK universities
* Shared Scholarships for Masters study at selected UK universities
If you are a citizen of the Maldives, St Helena or the Seychelles, you can apply for:
* Scholarships for undergraduate study at UK universities
Ferguson Trust ScholarshipsFerguson Trust Scholarships are made available through the generosity of The Allan & Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust. The Trust was set up in memory of two generations of the Ferguson family to promote education, international friendship and understanding, and the promotion of world peace and development. The Trust supports people from low-income and conflict-affected regions who want to improve their knowledge of peace and reconciliation. Scholarship amounts vary and are dependent on individual circumstances and assessment.