Receive relevant New and Updated programmes: Personal Updates !
The programme is designed to provide the conceptual framework for identifying and responding to learners, in a segregated setting or in mainstream education, with additional support needs.
This programme will enable participants to:
* develop and apply knowledge, skills and attitudes relevant to additional support for learning;
* develop and apply knowledge, skills and attitudes in cooperative working and consultancy with colleagues, other professionals, families/carers of learners and with learners themselves;
* reflect critically on the relationships between theory and practice and explore issues in the implementation of educational and social principles and ideals;
* engage with and influence policy issues and the practice of fellow professionals in relation to the delivery of inclusive and special education.
Learning is delivered through lectures, seminars, small-group discussions and skill-development sessions. An emphasis will be placed on experiential learning and course members will be encouraged to share feelings and experiences, with opportunities being presented for the practice and review of relevant skills.
Normally a good honours degree (2:1), or equivalent in a relevant discipline. Employment or relevant educational experience will also be considered.
Teaching qualification; GTC registration for Scottish school teachers. TOFE for Further Education teachers.
Applicants whose first language is not English must also meet the College language requirements.
English Language Requirements
* IELTS 6.5 (with 6.0 in each section)
* TOEFL 580 (with 55 in each section and 4.0 in TWE)
* TOEFL 237 in CBT (with 21 in each section)
* TOEFL-iBT 92 (with at least 20 in each section)
* CPE Grade B or higher
* CAE Grade A
|CAE score:||80(Grade C)|
You are normally required to take an English Proficiency Test.
Most European Universities recognise the IELTS test.Take IELTS test
Using the form on this page, you can directly ask questions to the contactpersons at the university.
Fill out your contact information and message. The information you fill out in this form will be sent directly to the university. They will reply to you on the e-mail address you provide here.
mastersportal.eu cannot take any responsibility for the answering of contacts or for the content of their replies.