Become a StudyPortals member and get access to exclusive information, like scholarships and student reviews, related to your favourite programme!
Are you already a StudyPortals Member?
Find all members only information here
Carbon management is at the heart of tackling climate change and is now a central consideration for business. Edinburgh has emerged as a global centre in this new discipline, with expertise, industry links and innovation you can not find elsewhere.
This MSc programme consists of two semesters of taught courses. Each course consists of a balance of lectures, seminars, workshops and visits. From May to September, you will undertake individual dissertation project work.
* Applied Carbon Methods
* Business and Climate Change
* Carbon Economics
* Climate Change Impacts and Adaptation
* Climate Change Management
Optional courses may include:
* Advertising Management
* Africa: Land of Entrepreneurial and Business Opportunity
* Applications in Ecological Economics
* Carbon Storage and Monitoring
* Change Management
* Comparative Studies in Business Management in Emerging Markets
* Economics for Postgraduates
* Emissions Reduction Project Development
* Energy Policy and Politics
* Environmental Impact Assessment
* Forests and Environment
* Green Entrepreneurship
* Integrated Resource Planning
* Land Use/Environmental Interactions
* Law and Climate Change
* Management of R&D and Product Innovation
* Management of Sustainable Development
* Outward Investment from Emerging Markets
* Rural Development
* Society and Development
A UK 2:1 degree, or its international equivalent.
|CAE score:||80 (Grade A)|
|TOEFL iBT® test:||100|
Using the form on this page, you can directly ask questions to the contact persons at the university.
Fill out your contact information and message. The information you fill out in this form will be sent directly to the university. They will reply to you on the e-mail address you provide here.
mastersportal.eu cannot take any responsibility for the answering of contacts or for the content of their replies.