|Tuition fee:||Not specified|
|Start date:||September 2014, September 2015|
|Duration full-time:||12 months|
|Delivery mode:||On Campus|
|Educational variant:||Part-time, Full-time|
Become a StudyPortals member and get access to exclusive information, like scholarships and student reviews, related to your favourite programme!
Are you already a StudyPortals Member?
Find all members only information here
Carbon management is at the heart of tackling climate change and is now a central consideration for business. Edinburgh has emerged as a global centre in this new discipline, with expertise, industry links and innovation you can not find elsewhere.
This MSc programme consists of two semesters of taught courses. Each course consists of a balance of lectures, seminars, workshops and visits. From May to September, you will undertake individual dissertation project work.
* Applied Carbon Methods
* Business and Climate Change
* Carbon Economics
* Climate Change Impacts and Adaptation
* Climate Change Management
Optional courses may include:
* Advertising Management
* Africa: Land of Entrepreneurial and Business Opportunity
* Applications in Ecological Economics
* Carbon Storage and Monitoring
* Change Management
* Comparative Studies in Business Management in Emerging Markets
* Economics for Postgraduates
* Emissions Reduction Project Development
* Energy Policy and Politics
* Environmental Impact Assessment
* Forests and Environment
* Green Entrepreneurship
* Integrated Resource Planning
* Land Use/Environmental Interactions
* Law and Climate Change
* Management of R&D and Product Innovation
* Management of Sustainable Development
* Outward Investment from Emerging Markets
* Rural Development
* Society and Development
A UK 2:1 degree, or its international equivalent.
| CAE score: (read more) |
Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) is part of the Cambridge English suite and is targeted at a high level (IETLS 6.5-8.0). It is an international English language exam set at the right level for academic and professional success. Developed by Cambridge English Language Assessment - part of the University of Cambridge - it helps you stand out from the crowd as a high achiever.
|80 (Grade A)|
|TOEFL iBT® test:||100|
IMPORTANT NOTE: Since April 2014 the ETS tests (including TOEFL and TOEIC) are no longer accepted for Tier 4 visa applications to the United Kingdom. The university might still accept these tests to admit you to the university, but if you require a Tier 4 visa to enter the UK and begin your degree programme, these tests will not be sufficient to obtain your Visa.