Receive relevant New and Updated programmes: Personal Updates !
You will develop extended skills in research and enquiry, and build confidence in engaging with policymakers and other professionals in the course of providing effective education services to those with additional support needs.
You will complete three additional support needs compulsory courses and three optional courses (including options from other Schools in the University). Some courses may be completed through blended learning, a flexible delivery method that combines on-campus attendance with online learning.
On completion of these courses, you will also produce an independently researched dissertation.
* Comparative Approaches to Inclusive and Special Education
* Education for All (Additional Support for Learning)
* Research Methods
Optional courses may include:
* Bilingualism and Other Additional Support Needs
* Deaf Studies
* Collaborative Working in Childrens Services
* Assessing Pupils/Students with Visual Impairment
* Audiology and Audiometry
* Inclusion of Children with Visual Impairment
* Policy and Practice
* Specific Learning Difficulties: Dyslexia
* The Developing Bilingual Learner
* Issues and Strategies for Teaching and Learning (Visual Impairment)
* Supporting Pupils in Groups
* Supporting Individual Pupils
* Promoting Achievement and Curriculum Access for Bilingual and/or Deaf Learners
The minimum entry requirement is a UK 2:1 honours degree, or its international equivalent in a relevant discipline is normally required.
|CAE score:||75 (Grade B)|
|TOEFL iBT® test:||92|
You are normally required to take an English Proficiency Test.
Most European Universities recognise the IELTS test.Take IELTS test
Using the form on this page, you can directly ask questions to the contactpersons at the university.
Fill out your contact information and message. The information you fill out in this form will be sent directly to the university. They will reply to you on the e-mail address you provide here.
mastersportal.eu cannot take any responsibility for the answering of contacts or for the content of their replies.